Tracklist Hide Credits
The B side is a new and exclusive to this release cut-edit mix with an extra extended Latino percussion intro from an unknown source making the many body of the mix much shorter.and a unique timing of 7.07.
The original mix is as the title track from the 20th Century album of the same name T 517 duration 5.01 A 7" edit of this was done and released.
The original track with an extended intro and longer middle break and bridge was released as a 45rpm 20th Century 12" Disco Single TD59 with an extended duration of 7.17.
The original album mix of 5.01 had a further release, as the B side on another 45rpm 20th Century 12" Disco Single TD64 (the USA label wrongly states and suggests that this the 7.17 extended disco version.)
The A side is the original and full length mix from the Album and subsequent 45rpm 20th Century 12" disco single.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 422-874133-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 042287413319
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out sequence A-side ): 874-133-1-SIDE1-SP1 SR MASTERED BY TRUTONE-PA-5-89 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out sequence B-side): 874-133-1-SIDE1-SP 1-1 SR MASTERED BY TRUTONE-PA-5-89 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out A-side [etched]): 874-133-1-SIDE1-SP1 SR , -PA-5-89
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out B-side ]etched]): 874-133-1-SIDE1-SP 1-1 SR , -PA-5-89
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY TRUTONE , SRC (capitol S laying sideways with an R & C within each loop [machine-stamp]
- Other (Left side of label below 33 1/3 RPM): 49