|Violin Concerto No. 2 In B Minor|
|A||1st Mvt. Allegro Non Troppo||16:41|
|B1||2nd Mvt. Andante Tranquillo||9:30|
|B2||3rd Mvt. Allegro Molto||12:24|
For a "Made in Holland" repress see Bartók Violin Concerto No. 2.
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "℗ 1977 The Decca Record Co Ltd"
- Laminated on front
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- Sleeve notes in English, French and German on back
- "Also available on cassette KSXC 6802"
- "Made in England"
- "Recorded February 1976 in Kingsway Hall, London"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- "℗ 1977, © 1978, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- Labelography code: ED4 or ED5
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-14981-3W BM 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-14982-1W UG 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL 14981
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL 14982