Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Bye Bye 1941|
|A2||Concept Suite 'Secret Conversations Between Instruments'
Featuring – The Atonals
|A3||Tzuris Oy Vey|
|B1||The Dice Is Cast|
|B2||We Don't Care|
|B3||Rise And Revolt|
- Recorded At – Fairview Recording Studio
- Bass [Solo], Composed By, Horns [Alpine], Orchestrated By, Written-by – Basil Kirchin
- Bass Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Alan Barnes
- Composed By [Additional], Orchestrated By [Additional] – Clive Leslie, Iain Firth
- Drums – Chris Karan
- Edited By, Recorded By – Iain Firth
- Liner Notes – Iain Firth, Jonny Trunk
- Mastered By – Keith Herd
- Trumpet – Bruce Adams (4)
Subtitled "Inc. The Concept Suite 'Secret Conversations Between Instruments'"
Track A2 features 'The Atonals' on Viola, Flute, Trumpet, Euphonium, Cello, Bass Clarinet, and Baritone Saxophone.
Special thanks must go to Esther Kirchin, Clive Leslie, Iain Firth and of course anyone who entered the strange and unique world of the great Basil Kirchin. May he rest in peace.
Edited and recorded on Pro Tools.
Mastered at Fairview Studios, Hull.