Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Three Miles From Home
Backing Vocals [Taken From Wayfaring Stranger] – Jerry Hubbard*
|5||Better Late Than Never||3:57|
|7||Three Miles From Home #2||5:38|
|9||Celui Qui Peur||2:57|
|10||There Ain't Nobody Here But Us ....||3:17|
|12||Pas A La Maison||2:00|
|13||Tap Dancing Termites||4:15|
- Computer – Susie Jae
- Design [Graphic Design] – Giles Thomas, Thomas Campaert
- Drums [Drum Kit], Sequenced By [Rythm Sequencer] – Thomas Campaert
- Guitar, Producer [Audio Production] – Giles Thomas
- Music By [All Material On This Album By] – Shepp* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10, 12 to 17), Thomas* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10, 12 to 17), Wichers* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10, 12 to 17), Jae* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10, 12 to 17), Campaerts* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10, 12 to 17)
- Other [Video] – Markus Hansen
- Recorded By [Recording, Belgie] – Koen Vandenhoudt
- Recorded By [Recording, Monty] – Johan Vandermaelen
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Vocals – Archie Shepp
- Vocals, Turntables [Turntable], Sampler [Samples] – Patries Wichers
- Words By, Music By – Archie Shepp (tracks: 2, 7, 11)
Both performances were continuous pieces, without breaks, each of about 75 minutes. The music was completely improvised during the performance and was accompanied by large format twin screen improvised video works. These selections [...] are presented in the original sequence; apart from the selection no editing has been applied to the recordings.
Audio production at Bateau Lavoir studios.
Trk 2, 7, 11 Dawn of Freedom Pub. Co.
Digipak® Manufactured by Van de Steeg, Holland, under license from AGI, USA
Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5400711001665
- Matrix / Runout: 01806AA0