Tracklist Hide Credits
Pra Quem Quirser
Written-By – F. Lameirinhas*, T. De Jong*
|A3||Listen To The Land||0:36|
Oceans Between Us
Written-By – B. Fermie*
Written-By – M. Borges*, M. Nascimento*
Written-By – B. Fermie*, V. Van Kampen
Written-By – A. Pires Vermelho*, D. Nasser*
Written-By – J. Jardim
Little Rudy's Theme
Written-By – T. De Jong*
Autumn Remains (Ballad For Isabelle)
Written-By – T. De Jong*
Happy Mango Song
Written-By – R. Elings*
- Backing Vocals – Bart Fermie (tracks: A2)
- Bass – Theo De Jong
- Design [Sleeve] – Bart Fermie, Hans Eric Kraan
- Drums – Gerhard Jeltes
- Engineer – Hugo Vogel (tracks: A6, B2, B3), Jan Audier (tracks: A1 to A5, B4 to B6)
- Guitar – Peter Tiehuis
- Illustration [Airbrush - Front Cover] – G. Emelli
- Illustration [Logo] – Joery Van Buuren
- Keyboards – Theo De Jong (tracks: B1, B4)
- Lacquer Cut By – K.G.*
- Percussion, Congas – Bart Fermie
- Percussion, Timbales, Bongos – Nippy Noya
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Tos Kostermans
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Hans Eric Kraan
- Piano [Electric Piano] – Dennis Luxion (tracks: A6, B2, B3)
- Piano [Grand Piano], Synthesizer, Keyboards [Fender Rhodes] – Rob Franken
- Producer – Batida, Dick De Winter (tracks: A6, B2, B3), Peter Tiehuis (tracks: A1 to A5, B4 to B6)
- Producer [Executive] – Wim Wigt
- Synthesizer – Peter Tiehuis (tracks: A1)
- Vocals – Bart Fermie (tracks: A4, B1), Josee Koning
Timeless is a division of Wim Wigt Productions, Wageningen, Holland.
Made in E.E.C. Printed by HPC b.v. Arnhem.
A6, B2 and B3 were recorded live on board of the Olau Line Ferry between Sheerness (Schotland) and Vlissingen (Holland) on May 15th 1983 for TROS radio in Cooperation with the NOS (Dutch radio & tv organizations).
All other songs were recorded and mixed at Fendal Sound Studio, Loenen a/d Vecht, Holland, on November 20, 21, 22 and 24, 1983.
It seems there are different releases around. To be distinguished by different back covers. One with a black background and one with a gold/wave pattern background. Possibly one is a repress issue. The info regarding the matrix - runout codes are from the one with the black background.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): SJP200 A 8C2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): SJP200 B 1C1 K.G.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|TTH-1948||Batida||Batida (LP, Album)||Top Ten Hits||TTH-1948||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CAY 1578||Batida||Canta Brasil (Cass, Album)||Jugoton, Timeless Records (3)||CAY 1578||Yugoslavia||1985||Sell This Version|
|CDSJP 200||Batida||Batida (CD, Album, RE)||Timeless Records (3)||CDSJP 200||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|