Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Synthesizer Guitar] – Bill NelsonLoops [Drum Tape Loop] – Simon Fox (2)
Loops [Drum Tape Loop], Percussion [Tom-toms, Military Snare Drum] – Simon Fox (2)Noises [Swimming Pool Bubbles] – Charles TumahaiNoises [White Noise], Electronics [Oscillations] – Bill Nelson
Drums [Sonor Drum Kit] – Simon Fox (2)Noises [White Noise], Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Tambourine, Cowbell – Bill Nelson
Grand Piano – Andy ClarkPercussion [Tuned Wine Bottles, Pots & Pans], Whistling – Simon Fox (2)Piano, Mandolin, Drums, Bells [Sonor Kit], Cabasa, Whistle [Train], Effects [Gun Shots], Whistling – Bill NelsonWhistling – Jan Nelson, Paul Bailey (2)
|A5||Love In Flames
Acoustic Guitar – Bill NelsonNoises [Blisters] – Simon Fox (2)
|B1||Panic In The World
Piano [Acoustic] – Andy ClarkTambourine, Percussion – Bill Nelson
Acoustic Guitar – Bill NelsonPiano [Acoustic] – Andy Clark
Guitar [Synthesizer Guitar], Acoustic Guitar [12-string], Noises [Vacuum Cleaner] – Bill NelsonPiano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Andy Clark
|B4||Visions Of Endless Hopes
Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar [12-string], Cymbal [Finger Cymbals] – Bill NelsonSynthesizer [Bass Moog] – Andy Clark
Tambourine – Bill Nelson
|B6||Islands Of The Dead
Acoustic Guitar, Tambourine, Cabasa, Marimba – Bill NelsonElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Andy Clark
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arnakata Music Ltd.
- Published By – Arnakata Music Ltd.
- Recorded By – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Recorded At – Chateau Saint Georges
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Artwork [Lettering] – Geoff Halpin
- Backing Vocals – Charles Tumahai (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Bass – Charles Tumahai (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
- Drums – Simon Fox (2) (tracks: A5 to B3, B5, B6)
- Electric Guitar – Bill Nelson
- Engineer – John Leckie
- Lacquer Cut By – KP*
- Lead Vocals – Bill Nelson (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
- Photography By [Uncredited], Design [Uncredited] – Peter Christopherson, Storm Thorgerson
- Producer – Bill Nelson, John Leckie
- Set Designer [Uncredited] – John Whiteley
- Sleeve [Design], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Synthesizer [Mini-moog] – Andy Clark (tracks: A1; A3, A4, B1, B5)
- Synthesizer [Poly-moog] – Andy Clark (tracks: A1 to B1, B5)
- Technician [Tape Operator] – Haydn Bendall
- Written-By – Bill Nelson
Jackets colors are not as rich as on other versions. The "yellow probes" are more pinkish.
Recorded in England
All Selections Copyright © 1978 except "Japan" © 1977 by Arnakata Music Ltd.
All Rights U.S.A. and Canada Administered by Arista Music Inc./ASCAP.
All Rights Reserved/Used by Permission.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): (SW-1-11750)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): (SW-2-11750)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched [Mastered By Capitol stamped]): SW-1-11750 F2 #2 KP ─◁ Mastered By Capitol
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched [Mastered By Capitol stamped]): SW-2-11750 F2 KP ─◁ Mastered By Capitol
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|SHSP 4091, 0C 062 06598||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Drastic Plastic (LP, Album)||Harvest, Harvest||SHSP 4091, 0C 062 06598||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|2c 066 06.598||Be Bop Deluxe||Drastic Plastic (LP, Album)||Harvest||2c 066 06.598||France||1978||Sell This Version|
|4XW 11750||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Drastic Plastic (Cass, Album)||Harvest, EMI Records Ltd.||4XW 11750||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|3C 064 - 06598||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Drastic Plastic (LP, Album)||Harvest||3C 064 - 06598||Italy||1978||Sell This Version|
|SHSP 4091||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Drastic Plastic (LP, Album, TP)||Harvest||SHSP 4091||Greece||1978||Sell This Version|