Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Brother Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS inc.
- Recorded At – Red Bus Recording Studio
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Arranged By – Julian Lindsay
- Baritone Saxophone – Steve Grainger
- Bass – George McFarlaine, Simon Humphrey
- Drums, Bass, Harmonica, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Stevie Wonder (tracks: 10)
- Drums, Percussion – Graham Broad
- Drums, Timpani – Ringo Starr
- Electric Guitar – Alan Jardine
- Engineer – Gordon Milne
- Engineer [Additional] – Greg Laney, Nick Godfrey
- Engineer [Assistant] – Carmen Rizzo, Peter Lees, Richard Hollywood
- Guitar, Guitar [Synth], Electric Guitar, Guitar [Dobro] – John Alder
- Harmonica – Judd Lander
- Instruments [All] – Roy Hay (tracks: 7)
- Mastered By [Pre-Mastering U.S.A.] – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [U.K.] – Tim Young
- Producer – Steve Levine
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Guitar [Synthaxe] – Gary Moore (tracks: 4, 5)
- Sampler [Fairlight], Drum Programming – Steve Levine
- Sampler [Kurzweill 250] – Bruce Johnston, Terry Melcher (tracks: 1)
- Sampler [Kurzweill 250], Synthesizer [PPG Wave 2.3, Yamaha DX1, Oberheim OB8], Bass, Organ, Piano [Acoustic] – Julian Lindsay
- Synthesizer [Yamaha DX1, Oberheim OB8, Jupiter 8], Piano – Brian Wilson
- Synthesizer [Yamaha DX1], Electric Guitar – Carl Wilson
- Tenor Saxophone, Lyricon – Ian Ritchie
- Trombone – Kenneth McGregor
- Trumpet – Dave Spence
Mixed digitally using Sony PCM 1610
Red Bus Recording Studios. London, England
CBS Studios, London, England
Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, California
"This album is dedicated to the memory of our beloved brother, cousin and friend."
℗ 1985 Brothers records Inc./© 1985 CBS Inc.
Made in Japan by CBS/Sony
Distribution CBS Records/CBS Disques S.A.
Printed in Holland
Comes with separate lyric sheet for "Male Ego"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-10213 11A1
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 4456
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 801
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|BFZ 39946||The Beach Boys||The Beach Boys (LP, Album)||Caribou Records||BFZ 39946||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|CRB 26378||The Beach Boys||The Beach Boys (LP, Album)||Caribou Records||CRB 26378||UK||1985||Sell This Version|
|B0022282-01||The Beach Boys||The Beach Boys (LP, Album, RE)||Brother Records (3), Capitol Records||B0022282-01||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|32DP 236||The Beach Boys||The Beach Boys (CD, Album)||Caribou Records, CBS/Sony||32DP 236||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|BZT 39946||The Beach Boys||The Beach Boys (Cass, Album)||Caribou Records||BZT 39946||1985||Sell This Version|