Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rhymin’ & Stealin’||4:08|
|A2||The New Style||4:35|
|A4||Posse In Effect||2:27|
|A7||Fight For Your Right||3:28|
|B1||No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Lead Guitar – Kerry King
Written-By – Adam Horovitz, Darryl McDaniels, Joseph Simmons
|B3||Hold It Now, Hit It||3:29|
|B5||Slow And Low
Written-By – Darryl McDaniels, Joseph Simmons
|B6||Time To Get Ill||3:37|
- Art Direction – Stephen Byram
- Artwork [Cover Art] – World B. Omés
- Co-producer – Beastie Boys
- Engineer [Head] – Steve Ett
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Sunny Bak
- Photography By [Sleeve Photos] – Ricky Powell (2)
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Written-By – Beastie Boys (tracks: A1 to A7, B3, B4, B6), R. Rubin*
There is another version that lacks the DMM runout etching.
There is also another version with the catalog number BFC 40238 printed on the spine.
Catalog number is printed as FC 40238 on the cover spine and as C 40238 on the disc labels.
Per Tim Neely of Goldmine:
"In the 1980s, there also were albums with three letters, usually "BFC"; these are early pressings of certain LPs that were released at a lower list price. If they became popular, they were re-released without the "B" (as "FC") with a revised bar code (usually adding an "02" to the number on the back) and a higher price."
© 1986 CBS Inc.
℗ 1986 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc., 51 W. 52 Street, N.Y., N.Y.
Gatefold cover with printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 74644 02381 02
- Barcode (String): 0746440238102
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AL 40238
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BL 40238
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variant #1 side A hand-etched): Get off my DICK 666 [arranged in a triangle] AL-40238-1B D GI MASTERDISK DMM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variant #1 side B hand-etched): Watch your back ... BL-40238-1C GI MASTERDISK DMM K2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variant #2 side A hand-etched): GeT off My BACK 666 [arranged in a triangle] AL-40238-1B D GI MASTERDISK DMM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variant #2 side B hand-etched): S13MA 3 SBMOH WATCH YOUR BACK 45567-B BL-40238-1A G3 DIA14
- Barcode (Runout variant #3 side A hand-etched): Get off my Bick BBB (arranged in triangle) 45567-A AL-40238-1A G4 MASTERDISK C16 SBMA 4 SBMO 3
- Barcode (Runout variant #3 side B hand-etched): WATCH YOUR BACK BL-40238-1C G1 MASTERDISK DMM D3
- Other (Sticker on shrink-wrap): 40238-S1
Other Versions (5 of 156) View All
|C 40238, FC 40238, 40238||Beastie Boys||Licensed To Ill (LP, Album)||Def Jam Recordings, Columbia, Columbia||C 40238, FC 40238, 40238||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|450062 1||Beastie Boys||Licensed To Ill (LP, Album)||Def Jam Recordings||450062 1||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|24.458||Beastie Boys||Licensed To Ill (Cass, Album)||Epic||24.458||Brazil||1986||Sell This Version|
|CCK 40238||Beastie Boys||Licensed To Ill (CD, Album, Club)||Def Jam Recordings||CCK 40238||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|
|527 351-2||Beastie Boys||Licensed To Ill (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Def Jam Recordings||527 351-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|