- Record Company – Capitol Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beastie Boys
- Copyright (c) – Beastie Boys
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – No Question Entertainment
- Produced For – Loreal Inc.
- Recorded At – Oscilloscope Laboratories
- Mixed At – Oscilloscope Laboratories
- Published By – Mad Monkey Music
- Published By – Bernard's Other Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Record Company – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Record Company – EMI
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-55070
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-55071
- Engineer – Beastie Boys, Jon Weiner
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Lyrics By ["Double Trouble At The Amphitheatre" Inspiration] – Kevin Smith (6), Rodney Stone
- Management – Silva Artist Management
- Mixed By – Supa Engineer "DURO"*
- Other [Assistant To Regional Manager] – Freddie
- Performer ["Rapper's Delight" Elements] – The Sugar Hill Gang*
- Producer – Beastie Boys
- Turntables [Turntable Extraordinaire] – MixMasterMike*
- Written-By – Beastie Boys, Bernard Edwards, Nile Rodgers
- Written-By ["Rapper's Delight" Elements] – Bernard Edwards, Nile Rodgers
Mixed for No Question Ent./Loreal Inc.
Recorded and Mixed at Oscilloscope Laboratories.
Contains elements that were inspired by the lyric from "Double Trouble At The Amphitheatre" published by Mad Monkey Music (ASCAP)
and elements from "Rapper's Delight" published by Bernard's Other Music (BMI) (administered by Warner-Tamerlane Music Publishing Corp.) & Sony/ATV Songs LLC (BMI) performed by The Sugar Hill Cang, courtesy of Sugar Hill Records.
Original version appears on TO THE 5 BOROUGHS in stores NOW.
Music from EMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched ["STERLING" is stamped]): S-55070 SPRO-18718-A RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched ["STERLING" is stamped]): S-55071 SPRO-18718-B RJ STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|7087 6 18718 1 4||Beastie Boys||Triple Trouble (12", Single, Promo)||Capitol Records||7087 6 18718 1 4||UK||2004||Sell This Version|
|CDCLDJ 859||Beastie Boys||Triple Trouble (CD, Single, Promo)||Capitol Records||CDCLDJ 859||UK||2004||Sell This Version|
|TT-001||Beastie Boys||Triple Trouble - Mix Master Mike Remix (12", S/Sided, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Beastie Boys)||TT-001||2005||Sell This Version|
|8 67744 2||Beastie Boys||Triple Trouble (CD, Maxi, Copy Prot.)||Capitol Records||8 67744 2||Australia||2004||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 61709 2 7||Beastie Boys||Triple Trouble (CD, Maxi, Copy Prot.)||Capitol Records||7243 8 61709 2 7||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|