|A1||Cristine Goes To Town|
|A2||Sing It Along|
|A3||Little School Boy|
|B2||Back In Town|
|B3||Somos O Mar|
- Bass – João Ribeiro (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Ramiro Martins (tracks: B3, B4)
- Drums – Luís Araújo (tracks: B3, B4), Mario João Ceia* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Guitar – Jorge Casanova (tracks: B3, B4), Rui "Pipas" Silva (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Keyboards – António Emiliano (tracks: B3, B4)
- Percussion – To Leal (tracks: B3, B4)
- Vocals – José Diogo (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), To Leal (tracks: B3, B4)
Side B (1 & 2) recorded in 1972, released by Tecla as "Money/Back in Town" 7" single
Side B (3 & 4) recorded in 1978, released by Alvorada as "Somos o Mar/Jardim Terra" 7" single
Limited edition of 500 copies.
400 on yellow vinyl.
100 on burgundy vinyl with poster and patch.
To the memory of Rui Pipas & Ramiro Martins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PPP002LP A1
- Matrix / Runout: PPP002LP B1
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.