Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Jason FalknerDrum Programming [Beats] – Danger MouseSynthesizer – Brian LebartonVocals – Chan MarshallVocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Flute, Percussion – Beck
Drum Programming [Beats], Bass [Keyboard Bass] – Danger MouseVocals, Guitar, Electric Piano – Beck
Bass, Guitar – Jason FalknerDrums – Joey WaronkerOrgan, Piano – Greg KurstinVocals – Beck
Drum Programming [Beats] – Danger MousePiano – Greg KurstinVocals, Guitar, Bass – Beck
Bass – Matt MahaffeyCello – Larry CorbettDrum Programming [Beats] – Danger MouseSynthesizer – Brian Lebarton, Greg KurstinVocals, Guitar – Beck
Drum Programming [Beats], Bass [Keyboard Bass], Synthesizer, Programmed By – Danger MouseVocals – Beck, Chan MarshallWritten-By – Beck, Danger Mouse, Paul Guiot, Paul Piot
Drum Programming [Beats], Bass [Keyboard Bass] – Danger MousePiano – Greg KurstinVocals, Guitar, Bass, Electric Piano, Marimba – Beck
|8||Soul Of A Man
Drum Programming [Beat] – Drew BrownSounds – Danger MouseVocals, Guitar, Bass, Electric Piano, Tambourine – Beck
Drum Programming [Beats] – Danger MouseVocals, Guitar, Slide Guitar, Bass – Beck
Drum Programming [Beats] – Danger MouseVocals, Guitar, Bass – Beck
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beck (2)
- Copyright (c) – Beck (2)
- Licensed To – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Youthless
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Universal Publishing Production Music
- Recorded At – Anonyme Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Designed At – GraphicTherapy NYC
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services – 52718860
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – David Campbell
- Design – Beck, Drew Brown
- Engineer – Drew Brown
- Engineer [Additional] – Darrell Thorp
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danny Kalb (2), Dror Mohar, Eric Weaver, Sam Holland, Seth Waldmann, Todd Monfalcone, Wes Seidman*
- Layout – David Calderley
- Management – SAM*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Darrell Thorp (tracks: 3), Kennie Takahashi
- Photography By – Drew Brown
- Producer – Beck, Danger Mouse
- Technician [Additional Assistance] – Nathalie Marchand
- Written-By – Beck (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
Recorded at Antonyme Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Conway Studios, Los Angeles, CA & Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered for Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
℗ 2008 Beck under exclusive license to XL Recordings Ltd.
© 2008 Beck under exclusive license to XL Recordings Ltd.
All songs published by Beck, Youthless (ASCAP) except "Walls" published by Youthless (ASCAP), Chrysalis Music (ASCAP), Universal Publishing Production Music (PRS).
Chan Marshall appears courtesy of Matador Records.
Track 6, "Walls", contains a sample of "Amour, Vacances Et Baroque" written and performed by Paul Piot & Paul Guiot under license from Universal Publishing Production Music.
℗ & © 2008 Beck under exclusive license to XL Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 34904 03692 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 634904036928
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): arvato digital services/BERTELSMANN 52718860/XLCD369 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LP73
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0757
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0799
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|B001150702||Beck||Modern Guilt (CD, Album)||DGC||B001150702||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|B0011630-01, B0011630-01NS01||Beck||Modern Guilt (LP, Album)||DGC, DGC||B0011630-01, B0011630-01NS01||US||2008||Sell This Version|
|B0011507-02J, HSE-70031||Beck||Modern Guilt (CD, Album)||Iliad, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||B0011507-02J, HSE-70031||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|B0011507-02||Beck||Modern Guilt (CD, Album)||DGC||B0011507-02||Ukraine||2008||Sell This Version|
|B0011507-02||Beck||Modern Guilt (CD, Album)||DGC||B0011507-02||US||2008||Sell This Version|