Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Lord Only Knows
Percussion – Joey WaronkerVocals [Scream] – Mike Millius
|A4||The New Pollution||3:39|
Drums – Joey Waronker
|B1||Where It's At
Saxophone – David BrownTrumpet, Organ – Mike Boito
Drums – Joey WaronkerMixed By – Beck Hansen, Brian Paulson, Mario Caldato Jr.Producer – Brian Paulson, Mario Caldato Jr.
Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Greg LeiszOrgan – Mike Boito
|B5||High 5 (Rock The Catskills)
Organ – Mike BoitoPercussion – Joey Waronker
Bass – Charlie HadenPercussion – Joey WaronkerProducer, Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom Rothrock
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records
- Recorded At – PCP Labs
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – G-Son Studios
- Recorded At – The Shop
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Published By – Cyanide Breathmint Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Dust Brothers Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Pressed By – Pallas – 40188
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Harmonica, Bass, Drums, Percussion, Keyboards [Analog], Electric Piano, Clavinet, Celesta – Beck Hansen
- Art Direction, Design – Beck Hansen, Robert Fisher (4)
- Artwork [Collage Images] – Al Hansen, Manuel Ocampo, Zarim Osborn
- Coordinator [LP] – Surfer Brad
- Lacquer Cut By – BG*
- Layout [LP] – Susannah Layne
- Layout [Poster] – Marine Derrick
- Other [The Wizzard] – Ross Harris
- Painting [Inlay Painting] – Manuel Ocampo
- Photography By [Beck Photos] – Nitin Vadukul
- Photography By [Cover] – Ludwig*
- Producer, Recorded By – Beck Hansen, The Dust Brothers (tracks: A1 to B1 and B3 to B6)
- Written-By – Beck Hansen, John King (tracks: A1, A2 to B1, B3 to B5), Mike Simpson (tracks: A1, A2 to B1, B3 to B5)
All songs published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs, Inc./Dust Brothers Music ASCAP except B6, A3 & B2 published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP
"Devil's Haircut" contains a sample from "Out Of Sight" (James Brown) published by Fort Knox Music BMI, performed by Them, courtesy of the Decca Record Co.; a sample from "Soul Drums" (Bernard Purdie) published by Tenryk Music BMI, performed by Pretty Purdie, courtesy of Sony Music; and elements from "I Can Only Give You Everything" (Philip Coulter/Thomas Scott) published by Carbert Music ASCAP.
"Hotwax" contains a sample from "Song For Aretha" (Bernard Purdie/Horace Ott/Robert Thiele) published by Tenryk Music/Well Made Music BMI, performed by Pretty Purdie; and a sample from "Up On The Hill" (Monk Higgins/Alexandra Brown) published by Special Agent Co./Tippy Music Publishing ASCAP, performed by Monk Higgins & The Specialties, courtesy of Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
"Lord Only Knows" contains elements from "Lookout For Lucy" (Mike Millius/Don Thomas) published by by Southern Music Publishing Company, Inc. ASCAP performed by Mike Millius, courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
"The New Pollution" contains a sample from "Venus" (Brad Baker) published by Sonny Lester Music Publishing Co. ASCAP, performed by Joe Thomas, courtesy of LAC Ltd.
"Jack-ass" contains a sample from "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" (Bob Dylan) published by Special Rider Music SESAC, performed by Them, courtesy of Decca Record Co. Licensed from Exile Productions Limited.
"Where It's At" contains a sample from "Needle To The Groove" (Embden Toure/Khaleel Kirk) published by Hit And Hold Music, Inc. ASCAP, performed by Mantronix, courtesy of Warlock Records.
"Sissyneck" contains elements from "The Moog And Me" (Dick Hyman) published by Eastlake Music, Inc. ASCAP, performed by Dick Hyman, courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. and elements from "A Part Of Me" (Paris/Taylor) published by Zethus Music, administered by Chappell & Co., Inc. ASCAP. All Rights Reserved. Used by permission.
"Readymade" contains excerpts from "Desafinado" (Antonio Carlos Jobim/Newton Mendonca) published by Bendig Music/Carcovado Corp. BMI, performed by Laurindo Almeida And The Bossa Nova All Stars, courtesy of Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
"High 5 (Rock The Catskills)" contains elements from "Mr. Cool" (Vincent Willis) published by Cotillion Music Inc./NAP Publishing Co./ Sylheart Publishing Co., administered by Warner Tamerlane Publishing Co., Inc. BMI performed by Rasputin's Stash, courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp., by arrangement with Warner Special Products, Inc.
℗ © 2016 Geffen Records,
All rights reserved. Unauthorised reproduction,
copying, hiring, lending, public performance or
broadcasting prohibited. Universal International
Music B.V. Gerrit Van Der Veenlaan 4, 3743 Dn,
Baarn, Netherlands. Made in Germany.
Pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Comes with a 12" insert and a coupon for MP3 and HD (WAV 88.2KHz/24Bits) downloads.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 0254793378 2
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 01846
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): - 40188 - BG B0025124-01-A-RE1 P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): - 40188 - BG B0025124-01-B-RE1 P. USA
Other Versions (5 of 66) View All
|BL30||Beck||Odelay (LP, Album, 180)||Bong Load Records||BL30||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|UICY-91233||Beck||Odelay (CD, Album, RE, SHM)||Geffen Records||UICY-91233||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|GED2 4926||Beck||Odelay (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GED2 4926||Mexico||1996||Sell This Version|
|MVCG-184, GEFD-24908||Beck||Odelay (CD, Album)||MCA Victor, Inc., Geffen Records||MVCG-184, GEFD-24908||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|GED 24908, 424 908-2||Beck!*||Odelay (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records, Bong Load Records||GED 24908, 424 908-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|