Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Lord Only Knows
Vocals [Scream] – Mike Millius
|A4||The New Pollution||3:39|
|B1||Where It's At
Saxophone – David Brown
Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg Leisz
|B5||High 5 (Rock The Catskills)||4:11|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Published By – Youthless
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Dust Brothers Music
- Recorded At – PCP Labs
- Recorded At – G-Son Studios
- Recorded At – The Shop
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Pressed By – Pallas – 40188
- Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica, Bass, Drums, Percussion, Keyboards [Analog Keyboards], Electric Piano, Clavinet, Organ, Celesta – Beck Hansen
- Art Direction, Design – Beck Hansen, Robert Fisher (4)
- Artwork [Collage Images] – Al Hansen, Manuel Ocampo, Zarim Osborn
- Bass – Charlie Haden (tracks: B6)
- Coordinator [LP Coordinator] – Surfer Brad
- Drums – Joey Waronker (tracks: A6, B2)
- Lacquer Cut By – BG*
- Layout [LP Layout] – Susannah Layne
- Layout [Poster Layout] – Marine Derrick
- Mastered By – Richard Simpson
- Mixed By – Beck Hansen (tracks: A1 to B5), Beck Hansen (tracks: B2), Brian Paulson (tracks: B2), Mario Caldato Jr. (tracks: B2), Rob Schnapf (tracks: B6), Dust Brothers* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Tom Rothrock (tracks: B6)
- Musician [The Wizard] – Ross Harris
- Organ – Mike Boito (tracks: B3, B5)
- Painting [Inlay Painting] – Manuel Ocampo
- Percussion – Joey Waronker (tracks: A3, B5, B6)
- Photography By [Beck Photos] – Nitin Vadukul
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ludwig*
- Producer – Beck Hansen (tracks: A1 to B5), Brian Paulson (tracks: B2), Mario Caldato Jr. (tracks: B2), Rob Schnapf (tracks: B6), Dust Brothers* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Tom Rothrock (tracks: B6)
- Trumpet, Organ – Mike Boito (tracks: B1)
- Written-By – Beck Hansen, King* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3 to B5), Simpson* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3 to B5)
℗ © 2016 Geffen Records
All songs [...] published by Youthless/Kobalt Music Publishing/Dust Brothers Music ASCAP except "Ramshackle," "Lord Only Knows" and "Minus" [...] published by Youthless/Kobalt Music Publishing ASCAP
Recorded in 1994/1995 at PCP Labs Mixed at Conway Studios [...] except "Minus" [...] Recorded at G-Son Studios and "Ramshackle" [...] Recorded at The Shop, Sunset Sound and Conway Studios and mixed at Conway Studios.
"Devil's Haircut" contains a sample from "Out Of Sight" (James Brown) published by Fort Knox Music BMI, performed by Them, courtesy of the Decca Record Co.; a sample from "Soul Drums" (Bernard Purdie) published by Tenryk Music BMI, performed by Pretty Purdie, courtesy of Sony Music; and elements from "I Can Only Give You Everything" (Philip Coulter/Thomas Scott) published by Carbert Music ASCAP.
"Hotwax" contains a sample from "Song For Aretha" (Bernard Purdie/Horace Ott/Robert Thiele) published by Tenryk Music/Well Made Music BMI, performed by Pretty Purdie; and a sample from "Up On The Hill" (Monk Higgins/Alexandra Brown) published by Special Agent Co./Tippy Music Publishing ASCAP, performed by Monk Higgins & The Specialties, courtesy of Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
"Lord Only Knows" contains elements from "Lookout For Lucy" (Mike Millius/Don Thomas) published by by Southern Music Publishing Company, Inc. ASCAP performed by Mike Millius, courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
"The New Pollution" contains a sample from "Venus" (Brad Baker) published by Sonny Lester Music Publishing Co. ASCAP, performed by Joe Thomas, courtesy of LAC Ltd.
"Jack-ass" contains a sample from "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" (Bob Dylan) published by Special Rider Music SESAC, performed by Them, courtesy of Decca Record Co. Licensed from Exile Productions Limited.
"Where It's At" contains a sample from "Needle To The Groove" (Embden Toure/Khaleel Kirk) published by Hit And Hold Music, Inc. ASCAP, performed by Mantronix, courtesy of Warlock Records.
"Sissyneck" contains elements from "The Moog And Me" (Dick Hyman) published by Eastlake Music, Inc. ASCAP, performed by Dick Hyman, courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. and elements from "A Part Of Me" (Paris/Taylor) published by Zethus Music, administered by Chappell & Co., Inc. ASCAP. All Rights Reserved. Used by permission.
"Readymade" contains excerpts from "Desafinado" (Antonio Carlos Jobim/Newton Mendonca) published by Bendig Music/Carcovado Corp. BMI, performed by Laurindo Almeida And The Bossa Nova All Stars, courtesy of Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
"High 5 (Rock The Catskills)" contains elements from "Mr. Cool" (Vincent Willis) published by Cotillion Music Inc./NAP Publishing Co./ Sylheart Publishing Co., administered by Warner Tamerlane Publishing Co., Inc. BMI performed by Rasputin's Stash, courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp., by arrangement with Warner Special Products, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02547 93378 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): B0025124-01-A-RE1 P.USA -40188- BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): B0025124-01-B-RE1 P.USA -40188- BG
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 66) View All
|BL30||Beck||Odelay (LP, Album, 180)||Bong Load Records||BL30||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|UICY-91233||Beck||Odelay (CD, Album, RE, SHM)||Geffen Records||UICY-91233||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|GED2 4926||Beck||Odelay (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GED2 4926||Mexico||1996||Sell This Version|
|MVCG-184, GEFD-24908||Beck||Odelay (CD, Album)||MCA Victor, Inc., Geffen Records||MVCG-184, GEFD-24908||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|GED 24908, 424 908-2||Beck!*||Odelay (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records, Bong Load Records||GED 24908, 424 908-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|