Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||You Should Be Dancing
Percussion – Stephen Stills
|A2||You Stepped Into My Life||3:25|
|A3||Love So Right||3:37|
|A5||Can't Keep A Good Man Down||4:43|
Bass – George Perry*
|B4||The Way It Was
Bass – George Perry*
|B5||Children Of The World||3:07|
- Manufactured By – Polydor
- Marketed By – Polydor
- Produced For – Karlbhy Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Stigwood Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Ed Caraeff
- Bass, Vocals – Maurice Gibb
- Co-producer – Albhy Galuten, Karl Richardson
- Composed By – Blue Weaver (tracks: B4), Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb and Maurice Gibb*
- Drums – Dennis Bryon
- Engineer – Karl Richardson
- Engineer [Miami Assistant] – Ed "Radar" Marshal*, John Blanch*
- Engineer [Quebec Assistant] – Nick Blacona*
- Ensemble [Boneroo Horns] – Bill*, Kenny*, Neil*, Peter*, Whit*
- Guitar – Alan Kendall
- Guitar, Vocals – Barry Gibb
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Arp], Synthesizer – Blue Weaver
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Other [Comic Relief And Fruit Juices] – Albhy Galuten
- Percussion, Other [Pizza] – Joe Lala
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Producer – The Bee Gees*
- Saxophone – Gary Brown (2)
- Typography [Cover Typeface] – Tom Nikosey
- Vocals – Robin Gibb
LP housed in inner photo and credits sleeve.
Recorded January - June 1976 at: Criteria, Miami and Le Studio, Quebec.
Special thanks to: Arif Mardin. For all you taught us, we hope you will be as proud of this album as we are.
Stephen Stills appears courtesy of: Columbia Records.
George "Chocolate" Perry appears courtesy of: T.K. Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched [Variant 1]): RS-1-3003-AS-CP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched [Variant 1]): RS-1-3003-BS-CP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Both Sides, Stamped [Variant 1]): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched [Variant 2]): RS-1-3003-AS-CP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched [Variant 2]): RS-1-3003-BS-CP XX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Both Sides, Stamped [Variant 2]): STERLING P
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 82) View All
|R2 77603||Bee Gees||Children Of The World (CD, Album, RE)||Reprise Records||R2 77603||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|2394-169||Bee Gees||Children Of The World (LP, Album)||RSO||2394-169||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|2394 169||Bee Gees||Children Of The World (LP, Album)||RSO||2394 169||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|RS-1-3003||Bee Gees||Children Of The World (LP, Album)||RSO||RS-1-3003||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|CT-1-3003||Bee Gees||Children Of The World (Cass, Album)||RSO||CT-1-3003||US||1976||Sell This Version|