Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Marcus MillerDrum Programming, Synthesizer [Programming] – Rhett LawrenceElectric Guitar – Reb BeachKeyboards – Robbie Kondor
|A2||You Win Again
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Barry GibbDrum Programming – Maurice Gibb, Rhett LawrenceKeyboards [Additional] – Maurice GibbKeyboards, Synthesizer [Bass] – Robbie Kondor
|A3||Live Or Die (Hold Me Like A Child)
Arranged By [Strings] – Arif MardinConcertmaster – Gene OrloffDrums, Bass [Programming] – Barry Gibb, Maurice GibbKeyboards [Additional] – Maurice GibbLead Vocals – Barry GibbSynthesizer [Bass], Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar – Robbie Kondor
|A4||Giving Up The Ghost
Drums – Tony BeardKeyboards [Additional] – Maurice GibbKeyboards, Piano [Solo] – Robbie KondorLead Vocals – Robin GibbOther [Rhythm Track, Bass Sequencing, Arranging] – Reggie GriffinPercussion [Additional Programming] – Brian TenchRhythm Guitar, Electric Guitar – Barry Gibb, Reggie GriffinSynthesizer [Lead] – Greg Phillinganes
|A5||The Longest Night
Acoustic Guitar – Barry GibbArranged By [Additional] – Arif Mardin, Barry Gibb, Maurice GibbBass Guitar – Marcus MillerDrum Programming, Synthesizer [Programming] – Rhett LawrenceElectric Guitar – Nick MorochKeyboards – Robbie KondorKeyboards [Additional] – Maurice GibbLead Vocals – Robin Gibb
|B1||This Is Your Life
Arranged By [Additional], Lead Vocals – Barry GibbDrums, Bass [Programming] – Joe MardinElectric Guitar [Sequenced] – Maurice GibbElectric Guitar [Sequenced], Arranged By [String And Horn], Arranged By [Additional] – Arif MardinKeyboards – Greg PhillinganesPercussion [Programming] – Brian Tench
Acoustic Guitar – Barry Gibb, Maurice GibbBass Guitar – Will LeeDrums, Percussion [Programming] – Barry Gibb, Brian TenchElectric Guitar – Nick MorochElectric Piano – Greg PhillinganesKeyboards – Rhett Lawrence, Robbie KondorLead Vocals – Barry Gibb
Drums, Bass [Programming] – Rhett LawrenceElectric Guitar [Additional] – Barry Gibb, Nick MorochElectric Guitar [Additional], Lead Vocals – Maurice GibbElectric Guitar [Solo] – Reb BeachKeyboards – Robbie Kondor
|B4||Crazy For Your Love
Bass [Sequencing], Keyboards – Greg PhillinganesDrum Programming, Bass [Sequencing] – Joe MardinKeyboards [Additional] – Maurice GibbLead Vocals – Barry Gibb
Bass – Marcus MillerDrums – Tony BeardElectric Guitar – Nick Moroch, Reggie GriffinKeyboards, Keyboards [Sequence] – Robbie KondorLead Vocals, Arranged By [Additional] – Barry GibbPercussion – Sammy FigueroaSaxophone – Bob GaySynthesizer [Bass], Arranged By [Additional] – Arif Mardin
|B6||E•S•P (Vocal Reprise)||0:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Gibb Brothers Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Arranged By – Bee Gees
- Arranged By [Additional] – Arif Mardin, Reggie Griffin, Robbie Kondor
- Art Direction, Design – Martyn Atkins
- Artwork [Supervisor] – Jeri Heiden
- Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Synthesizer [Programming], Vocals – Maurice Gibb
- Co-producer – Brian Tench
- Design – David A. Jones
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Claude Achille, Ed Garcia*, Ellen Fitton, Ken Steiger, Michael O'Reilly
- Engineer [Recording Assistant], Programmed By – Scott Glasel
- Guitar, Vocals – Barry Gibb
- Management – Borman/Sternberg Entertainment, Gary Borman, Harriet Sternberg
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Andy Earl
- Producer – Arif Mardin, Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb, Robin Gibb
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Brian Tench
- Vocals – Robin Gibb
© 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
℗ 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
UK: WX 83
A5 duration of 5:46 on label is incorrect, corrected duration is given above.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA/BIEM
- Price Code (France): WE 381
- Price Code (Germany): Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): R/S Alsdorf 925541-1-AXXX GER 1-25541-A-INTL-DMM-1 △17631 1-1 Sterling 14
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): R/S Alsdorf 925541-1-BXXX △17613X 1-1 D 26
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992554114
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25541 1
Other Versions (5 of 53) View All
|9 25541-4||Bee Gees||E.S.P. (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25541-4||Italy||1987||Sell This Version|
|32XD-720||Bee Gees = ビー・ジーズ*||Bee Gees = ビー・ジーズ* - E·S·P (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||32XD-720||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|
|9 25541-2||Bee Gees||E•S•P (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25541-2||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|BGCD 087||Bee Gees||E-S-P (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Bee Gees)||BGCD 087||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|925 541-2||Bee Gees||E-S-P (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records (2)||925 541-2||Russia||2011||Sell This Version|