Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – RSO
- Published By – Chappell (3)
- Published By – Music For Unicef
- Produced For – Karlbhy Productions
- Produced For – The Robert Stigwood Organisation
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Mixers
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Pressed By – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Printed By – Howards Ltd.
- Made By – Howards Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Art Direction, Photography By, Design – Ed Caraeff Studio
- Band [The Bee Gees Band], Drums – Dennis Bryon
- Band [The Bee Gees Band], Guitar – Alan Kendall
- Band [The Bee Gees Band], Piano, Synthesizer [Arp Synthesizers], Vibraphone [Vibes] – Blue Weaver
- Bass, Vocals – Maurice Gibb
- Conductor [String Conductor] – Albhy Galuten
- Contractor [Miami Contractor] – Bob Basso
- Contractor [New York Contractor] – Gene Orloff
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Sound Mixers Studio] – Dennis Hetzendorfer
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers, Criteria Recording Studios] – Dennis Hetzendorfer, John Blanche
- Engineer [Criteria Recording Studios] – Karl Richardson
- Engineer [Mastering] – George Marino
- Engineer [Sound Mixers Studio] – Karl Richardson
- Guitar, Vocals – Barry Gibb
- Horns – Boneroo Horns, Chicago Horns
- Horns [Boneroo Horns] – Bill Purse, Kenny Faulk*, Neil Bonsanti*, Peter Graves, Stan Webb, Whit Sidener
- Horns [Chicago Horns] – James Pankow, Lee Loughnane, Walter Parazaider
- Lyrics By [Paroles], Music By [Musique] – Barry, Robin Et Maurice Gibb*
- Musician [Guest Musician], Bass – Harold Cowart
- Musician [Guest Musician], Congas – Daniel Ben Zebulon
- Musician [Guest Musician], Congas, Percussion – Joe Lala
- Musician [Guest Musician], Guitar – George Terry
- Musician [Guest Musician], Saxophone [Sax Solos] – Gary Brown (2)
- Producer – Albhy Galuten, The Bee Gees*, Karl Richardson
- Vocals – Robin Gibb
Hype sticker on front of the release states:
Featuring the hit songs: Too Much Heaven, Tragedy, Love You Inside Out, Spirits (Having Flown).
Very similar to Spirits Having Flown but for the runout on side A which indicates this version was also lacquer cut at C.I.D.I.S. Louviers.
Chicago Horns appear courtesy of CBS.
Herbie Mann apears courtesy of Atlantic Records.
Recorded March - November 1978 at Criteria Recording Studios, Miami.
Strings recorded at Sound Mixers Studio, New York.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York
Made in France
Produit pour Karlbhy Productions en accord avec The Robert Stigwood Organisation.
℗ 1979- ℗ 1978* [A2] RSO
℗ 1979 RSO
All tracks published by RSO/Chappel, except A2 published by Music For Unicef.
RSO Super Deluxe RSBG 001 (2479 222)
Also available on Cassette TRSBG 001 (3215 035)
℗ © 1979 RSO Records, Inc.
Record manufactured and distributed in the U.K. by Polydor Ltd.
Sleeve printed and made in England by Howards Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other: RSO SUPER DELUXE
- Other: SJL 1-79
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 2394 216 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 2394 216 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): RSO 2394 216 1 380 CIDIS D11 AP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): POL 2394 216 B ★ CIDIS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): RS-1-3041-REV-1-BS
Other Versions (5 of 147) View All
|RS-1-3041||Bee Gees||Spirits Having Flown (LP, Album, San)||RSO||RS-1-3041||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|2394 216||Bee Gees||Spirits Having Flown (LP, Album, Gat)||RSO||2394 216||Netherlands||1979||Sell This Version|
|2394 216||Bee Gees||Spirits Having Flown (LP, Album, Gat)||RSO||2394 216||Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong||1979||Sell This Version|
|JPCD 2003049||Bee Gees||Spirits Having Flown (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Bee Gees)||JPCD 2003049||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|C 60—15757-8||Bee Gees||Ансамбль «Би Джиз» (LP, Album)||Мелодия||C 60—15757-8||USSR||1989||Sell This Version|