- Art Direction – Estelle Kercher
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Conductor – Bernard Haitink
- Liner Notes [English Translation From German] – Robert Jordan (10)
- Liner Notes [French Translation From German] – Anne Servant
- Liner Notes [German] – Uwe Kraemer
- Liner Notes [Italian Translation From German] – Stefania Brizzolara
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By [Cover] – Vi Gassman
- Photography By [Photos Of Alfred Brendel & Bernard Haitink] – Clive Barda
- Maroon, silver and white background with black text
- Philips Silver Line Classics logo (white text) on maroon horizontal bar above hub
- Compact Disc Digital Audio logo and catalog number at 10 o'clock
- "℗ 1977" at 9 o'clock
- Philips logo at 7 o'clock
- Label Code at 6 o'clock
- "MADE IN W.GERMANY" around circumference at 6 o'clock
- Track listing and credits down right-hand side of label (white background)
16-page liner booklet, with 4 page cover (stapled):
- Front Cover: Maroon bar with white / silver Philips Silver Line Classics logo (top)
- Inside Front Cover: Blank
- Page 1: Composer / Work Titles / Artist credits
- Page 2: Portrait of Beethoven (uncredited)
- Pages 3 to 5: Liner Notes in English (translation of German text)
- Pages 6 to 8: Liner Notes in German "© 1988 Philips Classics Productions, Baarn, The Netherlands"
- Pages 9 to 12: Liner Notes in French (translation of German text)
- Page 10: Photo of Alfred Brendel
- Page 13: Photo of Bernard Haitink
- Pages 14 to 16: Liner Notes in Italian (translation of German text)
- Inside Back Cover:
--- Compact Disc Digital Audio system description in German, English, French and Italian
--- "Printed in West Germany by / Imprimé en RFA par H.O. Persiehl - Made in West Germany / Fabriqué en RFA"
- Back Cover:
--- "Silver Line Classics" (top, white text on maroon bar)
--- Catalog Number (top right) / SPARS Code
--- Full track listing with timings / Artist credits
--- Total playing time 69:13
--- "Recorded: London, 11/1975 (No. 1); 4/1977 (No. 2)"
--- Philips logo
--- "Printed in West Germany / Made in West Germany"
- Details as per back cover of liner booklet
- Barcode (top right)
- Catalog Number with boxed "PSL" suffix / SPARS Code / Price Code (under barcode)
- Philips logo
- "Photo: Vi Gassman © Picture Box 1988"
- Art Direction credit
- "© Philips Classics Productions"
- "Printed in West Germany / Made in West Germany"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 28942 08822 1
- Matrix / Runout: 420 882-2 01 # Y
- Matrix / Runout (On mould): MADE IN W.GERMANY BY PDO
- Label Code: LC 0305
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Other (Boxed catalog number suffix on inlay card): PSL
- Price Code (on inlay card): PG 924