- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Cream label (1st variant), i.e.:
--- brown swirl design across upper half of label
--- red Classics For Pleasure logo
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" at 12 o'clock
- "℗ 1960" at 6 o'clock
- No lamination
- No flipbacks
- "PHOTOGRAPH: ERICH LESSING (Shows one of Beethoven's favourite walking places, a brookside path in the Helenenthal, near Baden.)"
- "Notes © J. MCKAY MARTIN 1960"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "This STEREO record can also be played with a suitable MONO pick-up"
- "MUSIC FOR PLEASURE LTD, 80 Blyth Road, Hayes Middlesex" > early version without postcode
- EMI logo in rectangular box > NO "MANUFACTURED BY EMI"
A similar version with ASTRONAUT HOUSE address exist. See bottom rear cover.
Printed in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side: label & stamped in the run-out): 2YRA 1655
- Matrix / Runout (B Side: label & stamped in the run-out): 2YRA 1656