|A1||1st Movement: Awakening Of Pleasant Feelings Upon Arriving In The Country (Allegro Ma Non Troppo)|
|A2||2nd Movement: Scene At The Brook (Andante Molto Mosso)|
|B1||3rd Movement: Peasants' Merrymaking (Allegro)|
|B2||4th Movement: The Storm (Allegro)|
|B3||5th Movement: Shepherds' Hymn After The Storm (Allegretto)|
- Printed By – Robert Stace
Beethoven*, André Cluytens, The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra* - Symphony No.6 In F - 'Pastoral'
- Cream label (1st variant), i.e.:
--- brown swirl design across upper half of label
--- red Classics For Pleasure logo
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" at 12 o'clock
- "℗ 1960" at 6 o'clock
- No lamination
- No flipbacks
- "PHOTOGRAPH: ERICH LESSING (Shows one of Beethoven's favourite walking places, a brookside path in the Helenenthal, near Baden.)"
- "Notes © J. MCKAY MARTIN 1960"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace"
- On the bottom left: "MUSIC FOR PLEASURE LTD, AMSTERDAM • BRUSSELS • JOHANNESBURG • KÖLN, LONDON • PARIS • STOCKHOLM, MADE IN BRITAIN BY EMI RECORDS (THE GRAMOPHONE CO. LTD.)
- On the bottom right, no text under "Printed in England by Robert Stace"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side 1): 2YRA 1655
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side 2): 2YRA 1656
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, stamped, side 1): 2YRA 1655 21F M6 252467
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, stamped, side 2): 2YRA 1656-1