|Symphony No. 6 In F Major, Op. 68 ("Pastoral")|
|A1||1st Movement: Awakening Of Pleasant Feelings Upon Arriving In The Country (Allegro Ma Non Troppo)|
|A2||2nd Movement: Scene At The Brook (Andante Molto Mosso)|
|Ba||3rd Movement: Peasants' Merrymaking (Allegro)|
|Bb||4th Movement: The Storm (Allegro)|
|Bc||5th Movement: Shepherds' Hymn After The Storm (Allegretto)|
- Classics For Pleasure logo in white box design.
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" at 12 o'clock
- "℗ 1960" at 6 o'clock
- No lamination
- No flipbacks
- "PHOTOGRAPH: ERICH LESSING (Shows one of Beethoven's favourite walking places, a brookside path in the Helenenthal, near Baden.)"
- "Notes © J. MCKAY MARTIN 1960"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "This STEREO record can also be played with a suitable MONO pick-up"
- "MUSIC FOR PLEASURE- AMSTERDAM - BRUSSELS - JOHANNESBURG - KOLN - LONDON - PARIS - STOCKHOLM
- "MANUFACTURED BY EMI" (uses EMI logo in rectangular box)
No bands between movements of Side 2
Originally released in December 1961 on His Master's Voice ASD 433. See: Beethoven* - André Cluytens, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra* - Pastoral Symphony
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): 2YRA 1655
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): 2YRA 1656