- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Conductor – Ernest Ansermet
- Cover [Picture] – Van Gogh*
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Roy Wallace
- Liner Notes [Comments On Beethoven's Fourth Symphony] – Hector Berlioz, Richard Wagner, Robert Schumann
- Mastered By – E (24)
- Orchestra – L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande
- Producer [Uncredited] – James Walker (3)
First UK stereo version for this cat#.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
(labelography code: ED1)
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1958"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Tax code "E/T" on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- 'Half-moon' flipbacks (aka scalloped)
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo in a box on front and without a box on back
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "Made in England" on back of sleeve
- Printing date on sleeve for this copy is June 1959 ("59.6.")
- "Printed in England" on bottom of front sleeve (turned upside-down)
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited" on bottom of front sleeve (turned upside-down)
1st cat# on sleeve.
2nd cat# on labels.
Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5507
Tracklisting taken from labels.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4236-1E I KT 2B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4237-3E BN ⵎT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4236
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4237
- Other (Tax code on label): E/T
- Other (Printing company's code on bottom of front sleeve): A.W. 59.6.