Beethoven* - Augér* · Robbin* · Rolfe Johnson* · Reinhart*, London Symphony Chorus, The Academy Of Ancient Music, Christopher Hogwood – Symphony No. 9
|Symphony No. 9 In D Minor, Op. 125||(63:17)|
|1||I Allegro Ma Non Troppo, Un Poco Maestoso||13:56|
|2||II Molto Vivace – Presto||13:34|
|3||III Adagio Molto E Cantabile – Andante Moderato||10:44|
|4||IV Presto – Allegro Assai – Alla Marcia – Andante Maestoso – Allegro Energico – Allegro Ma Non Tanto – Prestissimo||25:00|
- Bass Vocals – Gregory Reinhart
- Chorus – London Symphony Chorus
- Chorus Master – John Alley
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Conductor – Christopher Hogwood
- Contralto Vocals – Catherine Robbin
- Cover – Ferdinand Waldmüller*
- Edited By – Nigel Gayler
- Engineer – John Dunkerley
- Liner Notes – Barry Cooper (2)
- Musical Assistance [Language Coach] – Gerd Uekermann
- Orchestra – The Academy Of Ancient Music
- Producer – Peter Wadland
- Soprano Vocals – Arleen Augér*
- Tenor Vocals – Anthony Rolfe Johnson
This recording was made using B & W Loudspeakers.
Recording location: Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London, September 1988.
℗ & © 1989 The Decca Record Company, Limited, London
Cover: Portrait of Beethoven by Ferdinand Waldmüller, 1823.
CD is made in West Germany. Printed in West Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0171
- Barcode: 0 28942 55172 5
- Rights Society: BIEM/Stemra
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Distribution Code: TDC ZK
- Distribution Code: BA 925