|Triple Concerto In C Major, Op. 56|
|A||First Movement: Allegro|
|B1||Second Movement: Largo|
|B2||Third Movement: Rondo Alla Polacca -Allegro- Tempo 1|
- Artwork By [Front Cover Painting] – Graham Arnold
- Cello – Robert Cohen
- Composed By – Beethoven*
- Conductor – Jukka-Pekka Saraste
- Liner Notes – Robert Dearling
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Piano – Wolfgang Manz
- Producer – Andrew Keener
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Mr. Bear (2)
- Violin – Frank Peter Zimmermann
The Harveys Collection as sponsored by Harveys of Bristol.
A digital recording produced at Henry Wood Hall, London - March 1985.
Front cover painting:
Theme painting for 'Beethoven's Triple Concerto'
Oil on board
Size: 28" x 28"
© John Harvey & Sons Limited 1981
℗ 1986 Original sound recording made by Music For Pleasure.
Distributed by EMI Records. Hayes, Middx.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099941 449547