|Piano Sonata No. 24 In F-sharp Major, Op. 78 "À Thérèse"|
|1||I. Adagio Cantabile - Allegro, Ma Non Troppo||4:26|
|2||II. Allegro Vivace||2:27|
|Piano Sonata No. 29 In B-flat Major, Op. 106 "Hammerklavier"|
|4||II. Scherzo. Assai Vivace||2:48|
|5||III. Adagio Sostenuto. Appassionato E Con Molto Sentimento||20:42|
|6||IV. Largo - Allegro Risoluto||13:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Sony Classical GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Glenn Gould Estate
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio
- Recorded At – CBC Studios, Toronto
- Pressed By – DADC
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Design [Cover] – C.C. Garbers
- Engineer [Remix] – Kenneth Abeling*
- Liner Notes – Michael Stegemann
- Photography By – Don Hunstein
- Piano – Glenn Gould
- Producer – Andrew Kazdin (tracks: 1 to 2), Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (tracks: 3 to 6)
- Reissue Producer, Remix – Andrew Kazdin
© 1993 Sony Classical GmbH.
Tracks 1 - 2 recorded at 30th Street Studio, New York City in February 5 & 6, 1968. First release.
Tracks 3 - 6 recorded CBC Radio Broadcast, CBC Studios, Toronto, Canada, November/December 1970. First authorised release.
High Definition Remastered using 20-bit technology.
Total time 55:19
Booklet in English.
Made in USA,
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-52645-2
- Barcode (String): 07464526452
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Matrix / Runout: DIDC-071563-2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50F8