|Symphony No 3 In E Flat Major, Op. 55 'Eroica'|
|A1||Allegro Con Brio|
|A2||Marcia Funebre: Adagio Assai|
|B.a||Scherzo: Allegro Vivace|
|B.b||Finale: Allegro Molto|
- Composed By – Beethoven*
- Conductor – Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Decca Publicity Art Department
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Lock (2)
- Mastered By – G (22)
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Elisabeth Speidel
- Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "℗ 1966"
- Tax code "K/T"
- "S" above matrix number
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1966, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- Recorded 22 - 25 November 1965 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6232
- Side B is not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7141-2G C KT 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7142-1G C KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 7141
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 7142
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T
- Other (On labels): S