|Symphony No 3 In E Flat Major, Op. 55 'Eroica'|
|A1||Allegro Con Brio||14:45|
|A2||Marcia Funebre: Adagio Assai||15:35|
|B.a||Scherzo: Allegro Vivace||5:45|
|B.b||Finale: Allegro Molto||12:55|
- "Made in England" at top of label
- "℗ 1966"
- Decca 'Jubilee Series' logo on both sides
- Front laminated
- "COVER: Schonbrunn grounds, Vienna"
- Photo: "Zefa"
- "© 1977, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed in England by Clout & Baker Ltd."
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- Recorded 22 - 25 November 1965 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6232
The runout shown has 'Y' as the Mastering Engineer, this appears to have been over stamped with a 'V' on side A, on side B it is plainly a 'Y' with no over stamping.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 7141
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 7142
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): ZAL-7141-19V N 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B): ZAL-7142-13Y N 1