|Missa Solennis (Op. 123, In D)|
|A2||Gloria (Pt. 1)|
|B1||Gloria (Pt. 2)|
|B2||Credo (Pt. 1)|
|C1||Credo (Pt. 2)|
|D1||Agnus Dei (Complete)|
- Private Recording - Not for Sale
- Great Performances of the Past
- [Recorded on] April 28,1935
Data sourced at the U.S. Library of Congress Catalog:
- Recorded: Philharmonic Broadcast, Carnegie Hall, New York City, WABC (CBS), 28 April 1935.
- Record Published/Created: Long Island, New York : Edward J. Smith, 1957.
- Title on container: Missa solennis [sic]
- Dubbed from acetate transcription discs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): GRP-1001 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): GRP-1001 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): GRP-1001 C
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): GRP-1001 D