- Original issue plum label / silver text
- "music for pleasure" in large lower case text around top circumference of label
- Circular PAUL HAMLYN / EMI RECORDS / mfp logo at centre top.
- "SOLD IN U.K. SUBJECT TO RESALE PRICE CONDITIONS, SEE PRICE LISTS" above centre hole
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" around label circumference at 2 o'clock
- ℗ 1958 at 9 o'clock
- Copyright text etc. anticlockwise around circumference of label from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock
- Front laminated (overlapping onto right-hand edge of sleeve back)
- 2 flipbacks (top and bottom)
- Sleeve notes uncredited
- Circular mfp logo / EMI oval globe logo on sleeve back
- "Music For Pleasure Ltd, Drury House, Russell Street, London, WC2"
- Sleeve Design credits centre bottom of sleeve back
- "Front photograph (by SCALA, FLORENCE) shows a detail from 'The Last Judgement' by Michelangelo on the altar wall of the Sistine Chapel, Rome."
- "Made in Great Britain by BY E.M.I. Records (The Gramophone Co. Ltd.)"
- Sleeve "Printed and made in England by MPL"
- Recording originally released in the UK in 1959 as His Master's Voice ALP 1663
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 2XRA 520-1N
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 2XRA 521-4N