|Symphony No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 67|
|A1||1st Mov.: Allegro Con Brio|
|A2||2nd Mov.: Andante Con Moto|
|B1||3rd Mov.: Allegro (Scherzo)|
|B2||4th Mov.: Allegro|
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Conductor – Georg Solti
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Brown (13)
- Liner Notes [Comments On Beethoven's Fifth Symphony] – Edward Alexander MacDowell*, Ferruccio Busoni, Franz Liszt, Georges Bizet, Donald Francis Tovey*, William Ayrton
- Mastered By – A (26)
- Orchestra – The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith
- Orange/silver grooved labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at 12 o'clock
- Decca 'ffrr' ear logo on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down and enclosed in brackets
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1959"
- Front laminated
- Flipback sleeve
- Thin spine with no text on it
- Decca Records "True High Fidelity" logos on front and back
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace" on back of sleeve
1st cat# on sleeve.
2nd cat# on labels.
Corresponding stereo issue has cat# SXL 2124
Tracklisting taken from labels.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label (Inverted)): ARL.4288
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label (Inverted)): ARL.4289
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): ARL-4288-1A BT 21
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): ARL-4289-1A BU ET 21
- Other (Tax code on labels): E/T