|Concerto For Violin In D, Op. 61|
|A1||1st Movement: Allegro Ma Non Troppo|
|B1-1||2nd Movement: Larghetto|
|B1-2||3rd Movement: Rondo (Allegro)|
- Arranged By [Cadenzas By] – Fritz Kreisler (tracks: A1, B1)
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven (tracks: A1, B1)
- Conductor – Sir John Barbirolli (tracks: A1, B1)
- Orchestra – The London Philharmonic Orchestra (tracks: A1, B1)
- Sleeve Notes [On The Concerto] – Marc Pincherle
- Sleeve Notes [On The Piano Transcription] – Dorel Handman
- Violin [Solo] – Fritz Kreisler (tracks: A1, B1)
Originally recorded in London on 16 June 1936 by Fritz Kreisler and the London Philharmonic Orchestra under Sir John Barbirolli, on master numbers 2EA2974 to 2984 inclusive.
First issue April, 1937 on record numbers DB2927 to 2932S inclusive.
Transferred to LP in Paris in 1956 on master numbers 2XEA10091 and 10092.
First issue of the transfer in March 1957 on record number COLH11 in the "Gravures Illustrés" series in France. Issued in England in April 1957.
(From rear of sleeve).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout ( Side A): 2XEA 10091 21C M6 230664
- Matrix / Runout (Side B ): 2XEA 10092 21B M6 227457
- Matrix / Runout (Mother /Stamper Side A): 1 / A
- Matrix / Runout (Mother /Stamper Side B): 1 / P