Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Step Into My Office, Baby||4:12|
|2||Dear Catastrophe Waitress||2:22|
|3||If She Wants Me||5:05|
|4||Piazza, New York Catcher||3:03|
|5||Asleep On A Sunbeam
Saxophone – Julian NicholasTrombone – Billy Rumfitt
|6||I'm A Cuckoo||5:26|
|7||You Don't Send Me||3:08|
|8||Wrapped Up In Books||3:34|
|10||If You Find Yourself Caught In Love||4:15|
- Copyright (c) – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Belle & Sebastian
- Licensed To – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm Hook End
- Recorded At – Berkeley Street Studios
- Recorded At – Parkgate Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Mixed At – Cava Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Alto Saxophone – Jamie Talbot, Stan Sulzman*
- Arranged By [Brass] – B&S* (tracks: 11), Trevor Horn (tracks: 11)
- Arranged By [Orchestral] – B&S* (tracks: 1), Belle & Sebastian (tracks: 2 to 10, 12), Trevor Horn (tracks: 1)
- Baritone Saxophone – Jeff Daly
- Bass Trombone – Richard Edwards (2)
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, David Daniels, Martin Loveday
- Contractor [Orchestra - Assisted By] – Charlotte Trinder
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths
- Cor Anglais – Sue Bohling
- Design – Divine Inc.
- Double Bass – Mary Scully
- Engineer [Additional] – Tim Lambert
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Tyreman
- Flute – Helen Keen
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Kathleen Stevenson
- French Horn – Nigel Black, Richard Berry (2)
- Liner Notes – Stuart*
- Mastered By – Frank Arkwright
- Mixed By – Dan Vickers, Julian Mendelsohn, Robert Orton
- Mixed By [Additional - Assisted By] – Michael Bannister
- Mixed By [Additional] – Tony Doogan
- Oboe – Chris Cowie (2)
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti
- Photography By [Pictures] – Stuart*
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Recorded By – Dan Vickers (tracks: 4), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12), Phil Tyreman (tracks: 4)
- Recorded By [Horns] – Darren Allison (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By [Orchestra - Assisted By] – Mat Bartram
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve Price (6)
- Score, Conductor – Nick Ingman
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Davis*
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Philip Todd*
- Trombone [Tenor] – Barnaby Dickinson, Chris Dean, Jeremy Price
- Trumpet – Derek Watkins, John Barclay, Mike Lovatt, Noel Langley
- Viola – Robert Smissen*, Bruce White, Gustav Clarkson, Peter Lale
- Violin – Benedict Cruft*, Boguslaw Kostecki, Chris Tombling, David Woodcock, Everton Nelson, Jackie Shave, Julian Leaper, Kathy Shave*, Patrick Kiernan, Warren Zielinski
- Violin, Leader – Gavyn Wright
- Violin, Leader [Leader Of The 2nd Violins] – Perry Montague-Mason
Made in the EU (written on back sleeve & CD).
Recorded at Sarm West Studios and Sarm Hook End except "Piazza, New York Catcher" at Berkeley 2 Rehearsal Studios, Glasgow. Horns for "Asleep on a Sunbeam" recorded at Parkgate Studios, Battle.
Mixed at Sarm West Studios. Additional mixing at CaVa Sound Workshop, Glasgow.
Mastered at the Town House, London.
Orchestra recorded at Angel Studios.
Cover Stars: Shanta Roberts and the band.
16-page booklet includes lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5050159808021
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DISCTRONICS RTRADECD 080 02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DISCTRONICS RTRADECD080 02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04D2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04AA
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text, Variant 1): Made in the UK by Universal M&L
- Label Code: LC-11945
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|RTRADELP 080||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (2xLP, Album, 180)||Rough Trade||RTRADELP 080||UK & US||2003||Sell This Version|
|none||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (CDr, Album, Promo)||Rough Trade America||none||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|SINCD23||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (CD, Album)||Sinnamon Records, El Diablo!, Rough Trade Records||SINCD23||Spain||2003||Sell This Version|
|06076-83216||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (CD, Album)||EMI||06076-83216||Canada||2003||Sell This Version|
|RTA 30028-1, 06076-83216-1||Belle & Sebastian||Dear Catastrophe Waitress (2xLP, Ltd)||Rough Trade||RTA 30028-1, 06076-83216-1||US||2003||Sell This Version|