Tracklist Hide Credits
You Are In My System (Remix By Dominique Blanc-Francard)
The Dance Electric (Long Version)
Glad To Know You (12″ Version)
Madmen's Discotèque (Part 1 & Part 2 - Special Liebrand Edit)
Fly Too High (12″ Version)
Slide (12″ Version)
Can You Feel The Force
Ring My Bell (12″ Version)
Cruisin' The Streets (12″ Version)
We Got The Funk (12″ Version Edited)
Shake It Up Tonight
I'm Not Gonna Let You (12″ Version)
You Gave Me Love (12″ Version)
Overnight Sensation (12″ Version)
Love Is The Message
Boogie Wonderland (12″ Version) (Feat. The Emotions)
The Awakening (Part 1 & Part 2 - Special Liebrand Edit)
Fantasy (Shelter DJ Mix By Blaze)
Are You Ready (12″ Version)
I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help It)
Tell Everybody (Disco Version)
Right In The Socket (12″ Version)
Now That We've Found Love (12″ Version)
Brick House (Live)
Groove Me (Long Version)
You Can Do It (12″ Version) (Feat. Al Hudson)
Precious Little Diamond (Ben Liebrand 12″ Mix)
Happy Station (Club Mix)
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel (Irresistible Angel Mix Alternative Version)
Los Niños Del Parque (12″ Version)
Such A Shame (Extended Mix)
Salva Mea (Full Epic Mix)
- Tracks 1-4, 1-8, 2-2, 2-9, 3-4, 3-6, 4-1 and 4-4 are credited as 12" versions, but are album versions, although the versions on CD were released as 12" singles that time (no special remix was made for that format).
- For track 1-5, both sides of a 7" single were edited together into a single track: first the instrumental version, then the vocal version. On the release the track is credit as "Part 1 & Part 2", but on Liebrand's website it is credit as "Special Liebrand Edit"
- Track 2-1 is not the 12" version, but an edit of it.
- Track 2-8 is the album version in "Philadelphia Classics", not the original MFSB "Love Is The Message" album.
- Track 2-10: The Emotions are not credited. The original 12-inch Version lasts 9m21s, this therefore must be an edited version.
- Track 3-1 is credit as "Part 1 & Part 2" on the release, but on Liebrand's website it is credit as "Special Liebrand Edit form Digital Master"
- Track 3-2 has no remix credit on the cover, except from the remix name in track title
- Track 3-6 is wrongly credited as 'I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help It) (12" Version)'
- Track 4-3 credited as One Way ft. Al Hudson
- Track 4-7 is not the commercially available "Irresistable Angel mix", but an alternate version of that.
Comes in a Fat Jewel Case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 828768223123
- Barcode (Text): 8 28768 22312 3
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [Compact Disc logo] DOCdata Sony BMG 82876822312
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD1): none
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [Compact Disc logo] DOCdata Sony BMG 82876822312-2
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 3612
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): [Compact Disc logo] DOCdata Sony BMG 82876822312-3
- Mastering SID Code (CD3): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 3614
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): [Compact Disc logo] DOCdata Sony BMG 82876822312-4
- Mastering SID Code (CD4): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (CD4): IFPI 3612
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA