Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Devo
|A4||I Wish I Was From Boston||2:14|
|A5||The Ballad Of Daryl Hicks||3:36|
|B1||Song For Jody||2:54|
|B2||Wing Beneath My Wings
Vocals [Touching Guest Vocal] – Diamondback KuaharaWritten-By – Not Benalto*, Not Benalto*
|B3||What Happens When Chupa Gets Mad??
Vocals [Screams] – Chupa RimbeyWritten By – GOD
|B5||Zeppelin Child Your Time Has Come||8:54|
|B6||In A Manner That Must Shame God Himself
Engineer – Diamondback KuaharaProducer – Brian Eno (2)Whistling [Whistles] – Chupa Rimbey
- Artwork [Interior Art], Layout – Mouse (34)
- Bass, Other [Line Cook] – Chupa Rimbey
- Cover [Cover Art By] – Prince Cranemaster Benalto
- Drums [He Who Flails The Timber], Other [Prep Cook/Dishwasher] – Prince Cranemaster Benalto
- Engineer – Toqueface* (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Liner Notes – Steve Rentz
- Performer [Benalto Is] – Chupa Rimbey, Prince Cranemaster Benalto, Toqueface Benalto
- Producer – Prince Cranemaster* (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Vocals [Screams], Guitar, Other [Dishwasher] – Toqueface Benalto
- Written-By – Chupa Rimbey (tracks: B6), Prince Cranemaster* (tracks: A1, B6), Toqueface* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3 to B6)
Benalto uses Cort Guitars and Series A Basses because they want the best.
All tracks except A3 and B2 copyright Hotel Benalto Songs, Inc., 1993. A3 and B2 belong to someone else.
Recorded at Derm Mickey Studios, June 25, 1993.
Special thanks to Diamondback Kuahara for his touching guest vocal on "Wing Beneath My Wings."
Thanks to Eckville Benalto for the unauthorized use of his equipment.
Thanks to Mr. Entertainment in Bower Mall who sold us a G string that broke halfway through "Gut Feeling" after only 48 hours on my goddamn guitar.
One more high five to Derm for making everything possible as well as cooking a bitchen' croissant.
Be sure to watch for our next release, "More Songs About Benalto And Food," due out summer '93!!
Packaging by Corrine, Inc.
B4 is listed inside the insert, but not on the flap. Instead, it is written in pen with an arrow pointing to where it fits in the tracklisting.
Issued in standard cassette case with photocopied 8-panel insert on bright orange-red paper.