Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Fire And Ice||3:45|
|A2||Looking For A Stranger||3:29|
|A3||I Want Out||4:04|
|A4||We Live For Love
Written-By – Geraldo*
|A5||Hell Is For Children||6:00|
|B1||Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Written-By – E. Schwartz*
|B2||Promises In The Dark||5:13|
|B4||Love Is A Battlefield
Producer [Studio], Mixed By [Studio] – Neil Geraldo*, Peter Coleman*Written By – M. Chapman-H. KnightWritten-By – H. Knight*, M. Chapman*
Producer [Studio], Mixed By [Studio] – Neil Geraldo*, Peter Coleman*Written By – Geraldo-Giraldo-GrombacherWritten-By – Grombacher*, Geraldo*, Giraldo*
- Manufactured By – MCA Records (Canada)
- Distributed By – MCA Records (Canada)
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing (Canada)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Recorded At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Mixed At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Recorded At – Le Mobile
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Bass – Roger Capps
- Crew [Bass Road Crew] – Don Dodge (2)
- Crew [Carpenters] – Frank Masi, Michael Proudholm
- Crew [Drums Road Crew] – Jeff Chonis
- Crew [Guitars Road Crew] – Bob Hughes, Kevin Allison
- Crew [House Mixer] – Rick Hart (4)
- Crew [Keyboards Road Crew] – Joe Wirsing
- Crew [Rigger] – John Saner
- Crew [Security] – Bob Wein
- Crew [Sound] – Albert Lecesse, Bob Hucaba*, Colin Bevridge, Mario Lecesse, Thomas Holmes (2)
- Crew [Tour Bus Driver] – Michael "Suds" Perry, Sherry Sizemore, Tony Sizemore (2)
- Crew [Tour Manager] – Chris Pollan
- Crew [Truck Driver] – Jimmy Mahalek, Juan Iniquez
- Crew [Trucking] – Joe DeAnda*
- Drums – Myron Grombacher
- Engineer [Europe] – Guy Charbonneau
- Engineer [Le Mobile Assistant] – Cliff Bonnell
- Engineer [Le Mobile] – Guy Charbonneau
- Engineer [Mobile One] – Andy Rose, Bobby Ainsworth*, Tim Wybrow
- Engineer [Studio Assistant] – Dave "Zulu" Hernandez*
- Guitar – Neil Geraldo*
- Keyboards – Charlie Giordano
- Lighting – Bruce Spillman, Dan Lemisch, Hank Zapisek, Obie's Lighting Productions
- Lighting [Lights] – R.D.E. Lighting, Richard Dale (2)
- Lighting Director – Tom Beck (2)
- Management – Richard Fields, Rick Newman, Rising Star Enterprises
- Management [Tour Accountant] – Steve Kollins
- Mastered By [Studio] – Steve Hall
- Mixed By [Le Mobile] – Guy Charbonneau, Neil Geraldo*
- Other [Merchandising] – Winterland Productions
- Other [Tour Buses] – Florida Coaches
- Other [Travel] – Diane Zardizi, Travel Development, Inc.
- Other [Trucking] – Rebanda Trucking
- Other [Wardrobe] – Dougal Caron
- Producer [Live] – Neil Geraldo*
- Production Manager – Peyton Wilson
- Recorded By [Europe] – Mobile One
- Recorded By [Live] – Artisan Recorders*, Le Mobile, Mobile One
- Set Designer, Lighting Director [Lighting Design] – Steve Bickford
- Sound Designer [Sound] – Audio Analysts (2), Clare Brothers Audio, Jim Devinney
- Stage Manager – Michael Caron (2)
Cat# on spine and back cover: CHS-41444
Cat# on labels: CHS 41444
Distribution on back cover: MCA Records (Canada).
Distribution on labels: MCA Distributing (Canada).
A3 and A4 are written as "Medley: I Want Out / We Live For Love" on the back cover, and split into separate tracks on the labels.
℗ 1983 Chrysalis Records.
© 1983 Chrysalis Records.
Includes live tracks recorded while on tour and a few studio tracks.
"This album contains music from the 1982-1983 tour that took place across America and Europe."
Tracks B4 and B5 recorded and mixed at MCA/Whitney Studios.
Track B1 recorded in Le Mobile.
Sound credit written as: Clare Brothers Audio/Jim Devinney.
Lights credit written as: R.D.E. Lighting/Richard Dale.
Management credit written as: Rising Star Enterprises/Rick Newman & Richard Fields.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Back Cover): 0 4411-41444-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): CHS41444A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): CHS41444B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout): CR CR C̶H̶S̶ ̶4̶1̶4̶1̶2̶ ̶A̶ CHS 41444-A TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout): CR CHS 41444-B TLC-A
- Rights Society (A1 to A5, B2, B4, B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, B1, B3, B4): BMI
Other Versions (5 of 60) View All
|VK-41444||Benatar*||Live From Earth (CD, Album, Club)||Chrysalis||VK-41444||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|617415||Pat Benatar||Live From Earth (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||617415||Portugal||1983||Sell This Version|
|LL 0932||Pat Benatar||Live From Earth (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||LL 0932||Yugoslavia||1983||Sell This Version|
|RMC 52039||Pat Benatar||Live From Earth (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||RMC 52039||New Zealand||1983||Sell This Version|
|FV 41444||Benatar*||Live From Earth (LP, Album, PRC)||Chrysalis||FV 41444||US||1983||Sell This Version|