- Bass, Synthesizer, Vocals – John Crawford
- Cameraman [Video Cameras] – Sandy Corner, Wendy Harrison
- Drums – Rod Learned (tracks: A1)
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion] – Daniel Van Patten*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charles Ramirez*, Jon St. James
- Film Director [From Videos By] – Bradley Friedman
- Guitar – Chris Ruiz-Velasco*, Ric Olsen
- Management [MFC Management] – Peregrine Watts-Russell
- Photography By [Still] – PWR*
- Producer [Produced By] – The Maomen (tracks: A1)
- Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By] – Daniel R. Van Patten (tracks: A2 to B4)
- Synthesizer, Guitar, Vocals – David Diamond
- Vocals, Other [BJs] – Terri Nunn
℗ 1982 The David Geffen Company
FIRST RELEASED ON ENIGMA RECORDS
Made in U.S.A.
Manufactured by Columbia House under license.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Other Versions (5 of 42) View All
|Enigma 3||Berlin||Pleasure Victim (LP, Album)||M.A.O. Records, Enigma Records (3)||Enigma 3||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|M5G 2036||Berlin||Pleasure Victim (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||M5G 2036||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6302 236||Berlin||Pleasure Victim (LP, Album)||Mercury, M.A.O. Records||6302 236||France||1982||Sell This Version|
|M5G 2036||Berlin||Pleasure Victim (Cass, Album, SR,)||Geffen Records||M5G 2036||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|25PP-82||Berlin||Pleasure Victim (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury||25PP-82||Japan||1982||Sell This Version|