- Concept By [Album] – Bernie Krause, Tom Wrubel
- Cover, Design – Pentagram, San Francisco*
- Cover, Photography By – Charles A. Mauzy
- Electric Piano [Emulator II], Programmed By, Keyboards – Matt Ward (6)
- Engineer – Jeff Kliment, Tony Mills
- Performer, Composed By, Arranged By, Producer, Synthesizer [Moog 12], Keyboards [Additional], Sequenced By [Natural Ambient Sequencing] – Bernie Krause
- Recorded By [Nature Sounds Recorded On Location] – Andy Wiskes, Bernie Krause
Russian Hill Recording: San Francisco, California; Engineer: Jeff Kliment
24-Track with Dolby SR Noise Reduction mastered to 2-Track Dolby SR.
Nature sounds recorded on location in Belize; St.Maarten, V.I.; Drake's Bay on the Northen California Coast; Mono Lake;
and along the Amazon River. A special commendation to Andy Wiskes for the thunderstorm sequence recorded on his F-1 digital recorder.
Also used, Nagra IV-S stereo recorder and Schoeppes 541 microphones.
© 1986 The Nature Company, 750 Hearst Avenue, Berkeley, California, 94710
℗ 1986 Wild Sanctuary Natural Sounds (BMI)
© 1987 The Nature Company
P.O. Box 2310 Berkeley, CA, 94702
℗ 1987 Wild Sanctuary Music (BMI)
Made in Canada, Printed in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: KPZ1<259>4382CD made by/ fabriqué par DISQUE AMERIC CANADA
- SPARS Code: ADD