Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Tommy Steele (2)
- Backing Vocals – Al Hudson, Angel Rogers, Attala Zane Giles, Craig T. ("Mm - Hmm") Cooper*, Darryl Phinnessee, Dave Roberson, Deborah J. R. Cooper*, Delta Dickerson, Denise A. Stewart*, Dorian Holley, Erica Perkins, Fred White (2), Jackie Gouche, Jai ("Come On") Diamond*, Jeanetto Mack*, Lynne Fiddmont, Phillip Ingram, Rondel Davis, Roy Galloway, The Laythaires, The Ridgeway Sisters, Vesta Williams
- Bass Guitar – Kern Brantley*
- Cymbal – Steve Dubin
- Drum Programming – Dave Roberson, Steve Dubin, Valdez Brantley
- Drums – Dana Davis (3), Steve Dubin
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Jim Champagne
- Engineer [Assistant, Recording] – Darin Prindle, Jim Champagne, Tracy Chisholm
- Engineer [Mixing] – Craig T. Cooper, Dave Bianco*, David Redaue, Greg Reilly, Bob B-B-B-B- Biles*
- Engineer [Recording] – Craig T. Cooper, Fletch Dobrocke*, Greg Reilly, Paul Klingberg, Bob B-B-B-B- Biles*, Robert Macias
- Executive-Producer – Irene Perkins
- Guitar – Dann Huff, Dave Roberson
- Keyboards – Dave Roberson, Laythan Armor, Valdez Brantley
- Percussion – Larry Fratangelo, Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Tom Maday
- Programmed By [Percussion] – Steve Dubin
- Rap – Dina D
- Saxophone – Dave McMurray*, Gerald Albright
- Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Gerald Albright
- Soprano Saxophone – Gerald Albright
- Synthesizer – Dave Roberson, Valdez Brantley
Dina "D" appears courtesy of Total Trak Productions
Gerald Albright appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp.
Dann Huff appears courtesy of A&M Records, Inc.
Paulinho Da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records, Inc.
Recorded & Mixed at:
Craigland Studios, California
The Disc, LTD., E. Detroit, Michigan
Institute Of Groove Music, Malibu, California
Soundcastle Studios, California
℗ © 1989 Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 - 7777 - 90801 - 1 3
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): C1-1-90801
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): C1-2-90801