Berto Pisano / Stefano Liberati & Elio Maestosi – Klaus Kinski Horror Trilogy: La Morte Ha Sorriso All'Assassino / La Mano Che Nutre La Morte / Le Amanti Del Mostro (Original Soundtracks)
- Artwork By [Graphic Editing] – Amedeo Mantica
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Conductor – Berto Pisano (tracks: 1.01 to 1.27), Elio Maestosi (tracks: 2.01 to 2.22), Stefano Liberati (tracks: 2.01 to 2.22)
- Liner Notes, Other [Digitally Selected], Edited By – Claudio Fuiano
- Liner Notes, Other [Digitally Selected], Edited By, Artwork By [Graphic Design] – Pierluigi Valentini
- Producer, Artwork By [Graphic Design] – Luca Di Silverio
- Voice [Solo] – Edda Dell'Orso (tracks: 1.01 to 1.27)
Tracks 2.01 to 2.11 taken from the 1974 movie directed by Sergio Garrone.
Tracks 2.12 to 2.22 taken from the 1974 movie directed by Sergio Garrone.
Special thanks: Francesca Campi, Giorgia Benedetti, Danilo Rossi (C.A.M.), Daniel Winkler, Enrico Celsi.
(C) & (P) 1973 C.A.M. srl tracks 1.01 to 1.27
(C) 1974 C.A.M. srl (P) 1973 C.A.M. srl tracks 2.01 to 2.11
(C) 1974 C.A.M. srl (P) 1973 C.A.M. srl tracks 2.12 to 2.22
Album produced by Digitmovies
a Silcam srl trademark.
viale dei Pini, 15 - 65010 Picciano (PE)
tel. +39 085 47 18 032
Issued under license by C.A.M. srl
(C) 2006 Digitmovies Alternative Entertainment
Limited edition 1000 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 032628 990663