- Recorded At – Studio In The Country
- Mixed At – Sundazed Studios
- Mastered At – Sundazed Studios
- Manufactured By – Sundazed Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sundazed Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sundazed Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Betty Mabry Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Higher Music
- Licensed From – Hllms, LLC
- Backing Vocals – Carlos Morales (2) (tracks: B1), Carrie (11) (tracks: A1), Cora (6) (tracks: A1), Fred Mills (tracks: A4, B1), Hoyt (2) (tracks: A1, A4)
- Backing Vocals [All] – Carlos Morales (2) (tracks: B4), Fred Mills (tracks: B4), Larry Johnson (2) (tracks: B4), Semmie (Nickey) Neal Jr.* (tracks: B4)
- Bass – Larry Johnson (2)
- Design – Bill Dhale
- Drums – Semmie (Nickey) Neal Jr.*
- Engineer – Bill Evans (5)
- Guitar – Carlos Morales (2)
- Keyboards – Fred Mills
- Layout [Cover] – Strath Shepard
- Lead Vocals – Fred Mills (tracks: A3)
- Liner Notes – Oliver Wang
- Management [Project] – Brendan Ford, Tim Livingston
- Mastered By – Bob Irwin
- Percussion – Nathaniel Corbett
- Photography By [Front, Back Cover] – Fin Costello
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Vocals – Betty Davis
- Supervised By [Production Coordination] – Stephanie Kennedy
- Violin – Clarence Gatemouth Brown* (tracks: B5)
Recorded at Studio in the Country, Louisiana, summer 1976. Mastered at Sundazed Studios, Coxsackie, NY.
© 1975 Betty Mabry Music Co./Higher Music Publishing Inc. (ASCAP). Administred by Soundrights Music (ASCAP), a division of “A” Side Music, LLC.
Manufactured by Sundazed Music, Inc. under license from HLLMS. Copyright ℗ & © 2009.
Gatefold sleeve, with two stickers on original shrink-wrap plastic: one introducing this album, another telling it's pressed on colored vinyl.
“Just Sunshine Records” appears on center labels only.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode: 090771531315
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): LP 5313-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): LP 5313-B