Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Lutz Bode
- Engineer [Balance], Edited By – Hans-Ulrich Bastin
- Engineer [Recording] – Hans-Rudolf Müller
- Ensemble – Flanders Recorder Quartet, Musica Antiqua Köln
- Executive-Producer – Dr. Peter Czornyj*
- Illustration ["The Five Senses"] – Balthasar Moncomet
- Leader, Directed By – Reinhard Goebel
- Liner Notes [Booklet Editor] – Richard Evidon
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Mary Whittall
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Hélène Chen-Ménissier
- Liner Notes [German] – Reinhard Goebel
- Photography By [Booklet - Reinhard Goebel] – Susesch Bayat
- Photography By, Cover – Andre Baranowski
- Producer [Recording] – Arend Prohmann
- Typography, Design – Seib Werbeagentur
Recorded: Sendesaal, DeutschlandRadio, Köln, June 1996. Digital recording.
Musica Antiqua Köln on authentic instruments. Total time: 67:33
Printed in Germany by Münstermann, Hannover. Made in Germany.
4D DDD Audio Recording; a new dimension in clarity and realism.
The 16-page glossy booklet contains a track and credits-list as well as notes in English, German and French.
Also a separate extra 28-page glossy catalog-booklet is inserted in the package / slipcase.
It contains a pictured catalog of Deutsche Grammophon and commemorates the centenary year 1998 of the company.
And it is called "The colour of Classics 1898 - 1998".
The booklet and CD are sheltered by a standard jewel case with black tray.
Which in turn is wrapped in a slipcase together with the catalog-booklet.
The slipcase has not only a text regarding the centenary year,
but also commemorates that Musica Antiqua Köln has been 20 years on the Archiv Produktion label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 28945 34422 5
- Label Code: LC 0113
- Matrix / Runout: 453 442-2 01 +
- Matrix / Runout (CD mould text): Made in Germany by PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L002
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01X9
- Other (Suffix catalog# - boxed in separately): A H
- Other (Distribution Code - boxed in separately): PY 925
- Other (Rights Information): D.P.
- SPARS Code: DDD