Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [String Arrangements By] – Rachel Hall (3)Words By, Music By – David Longdon
Lost Rivers Of London
Arranged By [String Arrangements By] – Danny Manners, Rachel Hall (3)Words By, Music By – Greg Spawton
Music By – Greg Spawton
Master James Of St George
Words By, Music By – Greg Spawton
- Arranged By – Big Big Train
- Bass Guitar, Synth [Bass Pedals] – Greg Spawton
- Design – Andy Poole
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Nick D'Virgilio
- Electric Guitar [6 String Electric Guitars], Twelve-String Guitar [12 String Electric Guitars] – Dave Gregory
- Electric Guitar [6 String Electric Guitars], Twelve-String Guitar [12 String Electric Guitars], Backing Vocals – Rikard Sjöblom
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Danny Manners
- Keyboards, Mandolin, Backing Vocals – Andy Poole
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Flute, Mandolin, Percussion – David Longdon
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Rob Aubrey
- Painting [Cover And Booklet Paintings] – Sarah Louise Ewing
- Producer – Andy Poole, David Longdon
- Recorded By – Big Big Train, Rob Aubrey (tracks: 4)
- Recorded By [Longdon Vocals / Gregory Guitars / Drums] – Rob Aubrey (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recorded By [Strings] – Ken Brake
- Violin, Viola, Cello, Backing Vocals – Rachel Hall (3)
Recorded by Big Big Train at English Electric Studios.
David Longdon vocals and Dave Gregory guitars recorded by Rob Aubrey at Aubitt Studios.
Strings recorded by Ken Brake at Regal Lane Studios.
Drums recorded by Rob Aubrey at Real World Studios.
"Master James of St. George" (track 4) recorded live at Real World Studios by Rob Aubrey in August 2014.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0797776027132
- Barcode (Text): 0 797776 027132
- Matrix / Runout: EERCD0015 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW22