Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Marketed By – Universal Music LLC
- Distributed By – Universal Music LLC
- Record Company – USM Japan
- Artwork [Original Sleeve] – J.B. & Q. Branch*
- Artwork [Restore] – Kyoko Aiba
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Tony Butler
- Coordinator [Artwork] – Noriko Yamamoto
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Joe Black
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Mark Brzezicki
- Engineer – Will Gosling (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Mike Nocito (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Steve Chase* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Guitar [Guitars], E-Bow, Vocals – Bruce Watson
- Management – Ian Grant at Ian Grant Management*
- Photography By – Paul Cox (5)
- Producer – Big Country (tracks: 1-13 to 1-16), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Product Manager – Takashi Ochiai
- Remastered By [24-bit Digital Mastering] – Paschal Byrne
- Research [Compilation Researched], Compiled By – Dermot James
- Sleeve Notes – Tim Barr (3)
- Vocals [Additional] – Christine Beveridge
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], E-Bow, Piano – Stuart Adamson
- Written-By – Big Country (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-7 to 1-10, 1-14, 1-15, 2-4 to 2-17)
The sleeve for disc 1 is a replica of the original LP sleeve and is blue with silver foil lettering. The inner sleeve is also a copy of the original.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-3 and 2-7 to 2-13 were previously unreleased.
All songs published by EMI Music / 10 Music Ltd. except:
"Tracks Of My Tears" published by Jobete Music / EMI Music Publishing & "We Could Laugh", "Big City" and "Ring Out Bells" 'Copyright Control'.
The original album was recorded at The Manor and RAK Studios May 1983.
Project co-ordination for Universal at Hey Joe!.
24-bit digital mastering at The Audio Archiving Company, London.
Grateful thanks are extended to Bruce Watson & Ian Grant.
Made In Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988005 767073
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Cat# CD1): UICY-75613
- Other (Cat# CD2): UICY-75614
Other Versions (5 of 122) View All
|MERS 27, 812 870-1||Big Country||The Crossing (LP, Album, Blu)||Mercury, Mercury||MERS 27, 812 870-1||Ireland||1983||Sell This Version|
|812 870-1||Big Country||The Crossing (LP, Album, Blu)||Mercury||812 870-1||Israel||1983||Sell This Version|
|812 870-1||Big Country||The Crossing (LP, Album)||Mercury||812 870-1||Italy||1983||Sell This Version|
|MERH 27, 812 870-1||Big Country||The Crossing (LP, Album, Gre)||Mercury, Mercury||MERH 27, 812 870-1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|25PP-99||Big Country||The Crossing (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury||25PP-99||Japan||1983||Sell This Version|