|A1||I Write The Songs|
|A2||Bette Davis Eyes|
|A6||Ebony And Ivory|
|B1||Dancing In The Dark|
|B2||You Don't Bring Me Flowers|
|B3||Hit Me With Your Best Shot|
|B5||Just What I Needed|
|B7||Eye Of The Tiger|
- Artwork By [Sleeve] – Amy Starns
- Bass Vocals, Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar [Rhythm] – Tom Lee (2)
- Drums, Percussion, Theremin, Backing Vocals – Gary Hoffman (2)
- Executive Producer – Harold Bronson, Richard Foos
- Featuring, Bass Guitar – Dan Bolen
- Featuring, Double Bass – Ray Campi
- Featuring, Keyboards – Stevie Lee "Fingers" Kaplan*
- Featuring, Saxophone [Baritone & Tenor] – Sam "Black Magic" Franklin*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [Rhythm] – Marty Kaniger
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar [Lead], Keyboards, Xylophone – David Starns
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Bob Wayne
- Mastered By [Uk Mastering At C T S] – Bob Jones (6)
- Other [Hairstyling & Costumes] – Sharon Auerbach
- Percussion [Additional Culver City Chapter Of Handclaps & Fingersnaps International] – "Donny D." Raymond, Amy Hanson, Fifi Lee, Jo Anne Kurman, Kathleen Farrell, Sarah Riley
- Photography – Wanda Van Den Ende
- Producer – Bob Wayne
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer [Sunburst Recording & Productions, Culver City, Ca] – Bob Wayne, David Starns
for Making Waves, through Priority Records.
©&℗1983 Rhino Records Inc.
1201 Olympic Blvd., Santa Monica, CA. 90404.
"This album is dedicated in the memory of
B. Mitchell Reed and Murray the K, two pioneer
disc jockeys who kept the spirit of Rock & Roll
alive from the 1950's to the 1980's.
Special thanks to Richard McAndrew, Mark Scott
and Ed Guertin, life member of D.E.C.U.S. (Duane
Eddy Circle, U.S.) & owner of the fabulous Guild Starfire."
Issued under license from Rhino Records.
This UK issued LP had extra track "Dancing In The Dark"
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|SPRAY 101||Big Daddy||Big Daddy. What Really Happened To The Band Of '59 (LP)||Making Waves||SPRAY 101||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|RNLP 852||Big Daddy||Big Daddy. What Really Happened To The Band Of '59 (LP, Album)||Rhino Records (2)||RNLP 852||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|RNC 852||Big Daddy||Big Daddy: What Really Happened To The Band Of '59 (Cass, Album)||Rhino Records (2)||RNC 852||US||1983||Sell This Version|