Tracklist Hide Credits
A Taylor-Stepheny Production
A-side: E. H. Morris Co. (ASCAP)
B-side: Streetcar Music (BMI)
Likely released around 1967.
Also released with an alternate all-yellow label design.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): (1265)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): (1266)
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): ROST-123 MSTR-1265-CSJT (the Plastylite "ear")
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): ROJ-124-1266-CSJT
- Rights Society (A): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B): BMI