|DVD1||Big Pun Live|
|DVD2||Still Not A Player|
- Co-producer – Anthony Perez (2), Johnathan Resnick* (tracks: DVD2)
- Director Of Photography – Mayber "Niche" Trujillo
- Executive-Producer – George Tan (2), Toby Russell
- Featuring – Baby Pun (tracks: DVD2), The Beatnuts, Big Ed (2) (tracks: DVD1), Cuban Link, DJ Premier, Daddy Yankee (tracks: DVD2), Fat Joe, Fatman Scoop (tracks: DVD1), Ice-T (tracks: DVD2), JuJu (3) (tracks: DVD2), King Sun (tracks: DVD2), Liza Rios, Nas (tracks: DVD2), Nore* (tracks: DVD2), RZA, Raekwon, Ransom (5) (tracks: DVD1), Rated-R* (tracks: DVD1), Reef Hustle (tracks: DVD1), Riggs Morales, South Park Mexican (tracks: DVD2), Sunkiss (2), Tony Touch, DJ Tony Touch* (tracks: DVD1), Triple Seis, Xzibit (tracks: DVD2)
- Film Director [Directed By] – Marcos Antonio Miranda*
- Film Editor – David S. Brodsky* (tracks: DVD2), Roberto Lopez (3)
- Music By [Additional] – Pull (6) (tracks: DVD1)
- Music By [Original] – Pull (6) (tracks: DVD2)
- Other [Featuring] – Big Earl (tracks: DVD1), Da-Sick One, Da Sick One* (tracks: DVD2), Dren Starr, Gilly (tracks: DVD1), Nelson B (tracks: DVD1), Nicky Jams (tracks: DVD2), Pina (tracks: DVD2), Piña (tracks: DVD1), Tempo (tracks: DVD2)
- Producer – George Tan (2), Liza Rios, Marcos Antonio Miranda*
- Producer [Associate] – David S. Brodsky* (tracks: DVD2), Roberto Lopez (3)
Big Pun: Live
Big Pun: Live picks up where the highly acclaimed Big Pun: Still Not A Player left off. This story takes us on-stage with the 'Big Punisher' himself as he crushes the audiences with his elite, mind boggling, tongue-twisting style of rap. Christopher Rios aka 'Big Pun' was the first Latin solo hip-hop artist to go platinum. His debut album "Capital Punishment" sold over 2 million copies. His follow-up album "Yeah Baby", released after his untimely death, sold over 1 million copies. Watch as 'Big Pun' rocks the mic at venues across the United States.
See, never before seen footage of 'Big Pun' as he shares personal moments with his family and friends. See why he was considered one the most vicious yet versatile emcees ever, and why he lived up to his stage name of the 'Big Punisher'. Along with the likes of Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G, 'Big Pun' is regarded as one of the greatest emcees of all time.
On February 7th, 2000, 'Big Pun' passed away. He was only 28. Through the words of those closest to him, relive a part of hip-hop history and see why 'Big Pun' is considered a "legend" by many in the hip-hop world.
Still Not A Player
His name: Christopher Rios
The world knows him as Big Punisher.
His home: The bone-hard streets of the Bronx.
His life goal: to attain personal greatness.
Big Pun began his ascension to the top of hip-hop dropping The Word on street corners. His lightning fast lyrics and super smooth flow got him noticed. In no time, he became a standout member of Fat Joe's notorious Terror Squad.
Pun's debut album sold better than two million copies, gaining a Grammy nomination. Fans adored him and fellow rappers respected and emulated him. Pun didn't change, he kept it Real.
Still Not A Player takes us on an intimate journey through the life of Christopher "Big Punisher" Rios via the stories of those closest to him. From his blood and spit struggles on the mean streets to his rise to the top of hip-hop world to this large man's losing war with his 700-pound bulk. This unique, frightening, ugly, painful, haunting, and occasionally beautiful story is a high-steppin' razor that slashes into the heart, bones and belly of one of hip-hop's greatest players, offering unquestionably the most intimate look ever inside the hard world of hip-hop and into the ravaged yet hopeful life of one of its most popular and legendary figures.
From the back cover of Big Pun Live DVD-case:
(1) Big Pun trivia game
(2) Big Pun screen saver
(3) Interview with director Marcos Antonio Miranda
(4) Special thanks from Liza Rios
(5) Latinos in hip-hop
(6) Mama Pun's photo album
From the back cover of Big Pun - Still Not A Player DVD-case:
1 - Hangin' with Pun
2 - Live Performance
3 - Big Pun Interview
4 - Lisa Rios on Domestic Violence
5 - Interview with Director Marcos Antonio Miranda
6 - Pina's scrapbook
7 - Photo Gallery
Region Code on both DVDs are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text, Boxset): 6 94795 40872 3
- Barcode (String, Boxset): 694795408723
- Barcode (Text, DVD1): 6 94795 40862 4
- Barcode (String, DVD1): 694795408624
- Barcode (Text, DVD2): 6 94795 40512 8
- Barcode (String, DVD2): 694795405128
- Matrix / Runout (DVD1): NEWSTYLE - BIG PUN LIVE NSM/CA
- Mould SID Code (DVD1): IFPI QQ67
- Matrix / Runout (DVD2): NEWSTYLE - BIG PUN/STILL NOT A PLAYER 777549 NSM/CA 02 NEWSTYLE - BIG PUN/STILL NOT A PLAYER (2) L1 01
- Mastering SID Code (DVD2, Reversed): IFPI LL27 IFPI LL27
- Mould SID Code (DVD2): IFPI QQ67