Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Thank You Friends||3:05|
|3||Big Black Car||3:35|
Bass – Jim Dickinson
Drums – Jim DickinsonGuitar – Steve CropperWritten-By – Lou Reed
Mellotron – Jim Dickinson
|9||Stroke It Noel||2:04|
Bass – Jimmy StephensWritten-By – Jody Stephens
|11||You Can't Have Me||3:11|
Songwriter – Eden Ahbez
|16||Till The End Of The Day
Songwriter – Ray Davies
|19||Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Songwriter – David Curly Williams*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ardent Productions Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rykodisc
- Copyright (c) – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Golden World (2)
- Copyright (c) – Noma Music
- Copyright (c) – Unichappell Music
- Copyright (c) – ABKCO Music
- Copyright (c) – Whole Lotta Shakin' Music
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Engineered At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Northeastern Digital
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Marketed By – Columbia House
- Bass – Tommy Cathey, Tommy McClure, William Murphey*
- Design [Package Design] – Steven Jurgensmeyer
- Drums – Jody Stephens, Tarp Tarrant*, Richard Roseborough*
- Engineer – Alex Chilton, Jim Dickinson, John Fry, Richard Roseborough*
- Engineer [NoNoise™ Processing On Selected Tracks] – Scott Leviton
- Guitar – Lee Baker (2)
- Liner Notes – Rick Clark (3)
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Photography By [Black & White Photography] – Mike O'Brien (4)
- Producer – Jim Dickinson
- Reeds, Woodwind, Synthesizer, Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Carl Marsh (2)
- Vocals – Lesa Aldredge*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Alex Chilton
Recorded at: Ardent Studios, Memphis, Tennessee.
Digital mastering at Northeastern Digital Recording, Inc., Southborough, MA.
NoNoise™ processing on selected tracks at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley CA.
5: © 1966 Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd. All rights controlled and administered by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
15: © Golden World (ASCAP).
16: © Noma Music c/o Unichappell Music (ASCAP) and ABCKO Music [Sic!] (BMI).
19: © Whole Lotta Shakin' Music (ASCAP).
On disc face: ℗ 1975 Ardent Productions Inc.
© 1992 Rykodisc.
On back cover: ℗ 1975 Ardent Productions, Inc. Copyright © Ardent 1992 Rykodisc.
Manufactured and marketed by Rykodisc under exclusive license.
Printed in the USA. Manufactured in the USA.
Please note, there is a similar release made by Disque Americ (Canada). That release has three lines of small print at the bottom of the rear cover, while this one has two. The CD face of that release doesn't show the line "Manufactured in the USA", while this release does.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 014431022029
- Matrix / Runout: RCD 10220 01! MADE IN USA
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|PVC 7903||Big Star||3rd (LP, Album)||PVC Records||PVC 7903||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|RACS 0220, RACS0220||Big Star||Third / Sister Lovers (Cass, Album, RE)||Ryko Analogue, Ryko Analogue||RACS 0220, RACS0220||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10220||Big Star||Third / Sister Lovers (CD, Album, Club)||Rykodisc||RCD 10220||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|LICD 9.00492 O||Big Star||The Third Album / Sister Lovers (CD, Album, RE)||Line Records||LICD 9.00492 O||Germany||1987||Sell This Version|
|RCD 10220||Big Star||Third / Sister Lovers (CD, Album, RE)||Rykodisc||RCD 10220||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|