Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded By – Institute of Black Music Studies, Research & Performance
- Recorded By – Institute of Contemporary Music
- Recorded At – Northern Track Studio
- Mastered At – Polygram Studios, USA
- Published By – Metamorphosis Music
- Composed By – Bill Dixon (tracks: 1-1 to 5-11)
- Design, Coordinator [Artistic Coordinator], Other [Editor] – Sharon Vogel
- Liner Notes – Ben Young (3), Bill Dixon, Graham Lock, Jason Zappa, Stephen Horenstein*
- Mastered By – Ben Young (3), Kevin Reeves
- Painting [Paintings], Design [Design Concept] – Bill Dixon
- Piano – Bill Dixon (tracks: 5-2 to 5-11)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Bill Dixon (tracks: 1-1 to 5-8)
- Voice, Words By – Bill Dixon (tracks: 6-1 to 6-22)
except tracks 1-10 & 1-11, recorded in New York City, 1970-71 by IMBSRP,
track 3-1, recorded in Jerusalem, Israel, 1990 by the Institute of Contemporary Music,
and tracks 6-1 to 6-22, recorded at Northern Track Recording Studios, Wilmington, VT.
Note: Bill Dixon performed these works using a Conn Constellation 38-B Bb trumpet; a custom-made Shilke Bb trumpet; a Benge flügelhorn; and Frank Zottola 64-B trumpet and flügelhorn mouthpieces.
The cardboard box measures 11.3" x 8.9"; in addition to the 6 CDs it includes two 32-page booklets: "Odyssey - Solo Works" contains essays/interviews/writings; "Odyssey - Works on Paper" contains reproductions of thirteen of Bill Dixon's paintings.
Edition of 1000 numbered and signed copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 50840/2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 50841/2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 3): 50842/2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 4): 50843/2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 5): 50844/2