- Acoustic Bass – Eddie Gomez (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Electric Piano – Bill Evans (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Liner Notes – Don Nelsen
- Photography By [Booklet Photo] – Anthony Lipski
- Photography By [Original Cover Photo] – Galen Rowell
- Piano [Acoustic] – Bill Evans
- Producer – Helen Keane
- Producer [Original] – Helen Keane (tracks: 1 to 7), Orrin Keepnews (tracks: 8)
- Remastered By [Digital Remastering] – Phil De Lancie
- Remix, Edited By – Richard Corsello
Tracks 3. 4 recorded live at Montreux, Switzerland, July 20, 1975.
Tracks 5 to 7 recorded at Fantasy Studios, December 16-18, 1975.
Track 8 recorded at Shelly's Manne Hole, Hollywood, November 1973.
Digital remastering, 1994 (Fantasy Studios, Berkeley)
℗ 1982, © 1994, Fantasy Inc.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 025218681421
- Matrix / Runout: [Universal logo, 4 times] 00252 186 814-2 01 *51785303
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text): Made in Germany by EDC A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0117
- Label Code: LC 15025
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|F-9618||Bill Evans||Eloquence (LP, Album)||Fantasy||F-9618||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|VIJ-4011, FAN-4011||Bill Evans||Eloquence (LP, Album)||Fantasy, Fantasy||VIJ-4011, FAN-4011||Japan||1982||Sell This Version|
|OJCCD-814-2, F-9618||Bill Evans||Eloquence (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Fantasy||OJCCD-814-2, F-9618||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|0061.173||Bill Evans||Eloquence (LP, Album)||Fantasy||0061.173||Germany||1982||Sell This Version|
|FAN 96-20||Bill Evans||Eloquence (LP, Album)||Fantasy||FAN 96-20||Portugal||1982||Sell This Version|