Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Nobody Else But Me|
|A2||Up With The Lark|
Composed By – Denny Zeitlin
|B1||Nobody Else But Me|
Composed By – Michel LeGrand
Composed By – Scott LaFaro
Composed By – Earl Zindars
- Bass – Eddie Gomez (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B4), Ray Brown (tracks: A1)
- Design, Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Drums – Philly Joe Jones*, Eliot Zigmund (tracks: B1, B2), Marty Morell (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Engineer – Bruce Walford (tracks: B1), Jim Stern (tracks: A2, A3, B3), Phil Kaffel (tracks: A1)
- Guitar – Kenny Burrell (tracks: A1)
- Liner Notes – Lee Jeske
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography – Jerome Knill
- Piano – Bill Evans
- Producer – Helen Keane (tracks: A1, B1, B2, B4), Orrin Keepnews (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Remix, Edited By – Richard Corsello
- Tenor Saxophone – Harold Land (tracks: A1)
Track A1: Recorded at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley; May 1976.
Track A2, A3, B3: Recorded at Shelly's Manne Hole Los Angeles; November 1973.
Track B1, B2: Recorded at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley; May 1977.
Track B4: Recorded at the Village Vanguard, New York City; January 1974.
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|68.538||Bill Evans||From The 70's (LP, Album)||Fantasy||68.538||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|F-9630||Bill Evans||From The 70's (LP)||Fantasy||F-9630||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|OJCCD-1069-2||Bill Evans||From The 70's (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Fantasy||OJCCD-1069-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|VIJ-6419, F 9630||Bill Evans||From The 70's (LP, Album)||Fantasy, Fantasy||VIJ-6419, F 9630||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|NM 3007||Bill Evans||From The 70's (LP)||Fantasy||NM 3007||Italy||1983||Sell This Version|