Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Al Rex (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Compiled By – Steve Hoffman, Steve Hoffman
- Double Bass – Al Rex (tracks: 17 to 20), Marshall Lytle (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Drums – Billy Guesak* (tracks: 1, 2), Dick Richards (2) (tracks: 3 to 10), Ralph Jones (2) (tracks: 17 to 20)
- Guitar [Lead] – Danny Cedrone (tracks: 1 to 4), Franny Beecher* (tracks: 5 to 20)
- Guitar [Steel] – Billy Williamson
- Piano – Johnny Grande
- Producer [Original Sessions Supervised By] – Milt Gabler
- Remastered By – Steve Hoffman
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Joey D'Ambrosia (tracks: 1 to 10), Rudy Pompilli (tracks: 11 to 20)
- Supervised By – Milt Gabler
- Vocals, Guitar – Bill Haley
Tracks 1 to 10 recorded 1954. Tracks 11 to 16 recorded 1955. Tracks 17 to 20 recorded 1956.
All tracks recorded at Pythian Temple, New York.
Drummer on tracks 11 to 16 is either Don Raymond or Ralph Jones.
(P)(C)1985 MCA Records, Inc.
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|MCAD-5539||Bill Haley And His Comets||From The Original Master Tapes (CD, Comp)||MCA Records||MCAD-5539||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-5539||Bill Haley And His Comets||From The Original Master Tapes (CD, Comp)||MCA Records||MCAD-5539||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|251721-2, (MCAD-5539)||Bill Haley And His Comets||From The Original Master Tapes (CD, Comp)||MCA Records, MCA Records||251721-2, (MCAD-5539)||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|MCAD 5539||Bill Haley And His Comets||From The Original Master Tapes (CD, Comp)||MCA Records||MCAD 5539||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|AJ 101, none||Bill Haley And His Comets||The Original Masters (2xLP, Comp)||Jardine Records, MCA Records||AJ 101, none||US||1986||Sell This Version|